Nika & Cabo - working lines - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-13-2011, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Nika & Cabo - working lines

Would love critique on her and the stack (I know the back leg is stretched out a bit too far, but anything else please add). She's going to be a schutzhund dog so conformation isn't a big deal for me, but I'm trying to learn more about conformation.

Kalonice von Kistlerhaus - German Shepherd Dog

And the little guy... I would eventually like to get his show rating, but it will be a while. Of course his main job will be schutzhund, too.

Brimwylf Caffrey - German Shepherd Dog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Master Member

I don't do critiques... But I will say they are both very good lookin dogs.

Rob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Princess Abigail "Abbie"
Kai (RIP)
Loki (RIP)

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

I don't like to critique puppies, but he is stacked very nicely. Very stretched young male with ok withers and a croup that is a bit short and steep. Very good angulation front and rear. Very nice feet. He appears to be toeing out a bit on the left fore. He shows a good red/brown undercoat so I am guessing he will have very good color when he matures. Hard to see his head well at this angle. How old was he in the photo?

A stretched female with OK withers and topline. The photo is a bit dark for me, but she appears to have good placement of a correct croup. Good angulation front and back. I would like to see a tighter foot. Good color and nice head. Next time have her head in a slight more natural position so she isn't rocking back to crank her head and neck up.

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 TR3 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-14-2011, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

Thank you so much for the critique. It is nice to have someone say what each dog's good and bad points are. Makes it much easier to learn.

The male was 10 weeks, I believe, in that photo, and the female was right at a year I think. She had a very wavy coat then, for some reason (not so much now), so I'm sure that makes it hard to tell what her topline is like. I'm hoping to get new photos of them stacked sometime soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page