Cammi - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-31-2011, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

Cammi

Here's her pedigree: SG Champi Apanta rei - German Shepherd Dog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ark von Ochs Stellt 5/29/09--10/30/12

"German Shepherd breeding is working dog breeding or it is not German Shepherd breeding." Max Von Stephanitz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-31-2011, 08:59 PM
Elite Member

I look forward to reading posts from the more knowledgeable folks regarding pedigree...seems interesting as impressive....and conformation, which to my simple eye is very pleasing. To sum-up...you would not have to twist my arm to take your pup home, so should you need to rehome her, please let me know...LOL!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BH RN CGC TT HD/ED a1 Normal
Dayna von Royale BH FO CGC Therapy Dogs, Inc.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Very feminine and pretty female who looks to be athletic though a bit stretched. OK withers with a dip behind the withers. Good topline though her croup should be longer. Good angulation in front, but her upper arm is rather short. Good angulation in the rear. Pasterns are a bit straight and I would like to see a slightly tighter foot. She appears to toe out a bit on her right fore, but that could just be how she is standing. OK color though her tan could be darker.

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 TR3 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Thanks!
Lisa,
I appreciate you taking the time to give a detailed critique. I didn't catch everything you mentioned, but I'm not really good at taking the structure apart piece by piece. I just know if the whole picture works for me or not
She doesn't toe out in front, but she could have a tighter foot.

Ark von Ochs Stellt 5/29/09--10/30/12

"German Shepherd breeding is working dog breeding or it is not German Shepherd breeding." Max Von Stephanitz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page