Critique Stauba please! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

Critique Stauba please!

Stauba is 100% West German Working lines. She is currently 8 mo old and 25" long 20 1/2" tall (please take measurements roughly, did my best but she kept trying to eat measuring tape!!!). She is supposed to be bred after passing all certification tests and after she gets a SchH title. Pedigree is all SchH and KKl1 titled dogs.

I'm new to this level and having 1 litter for her breeder before she is spayed (she is last unfixed dog connected by pedigree to breeders first dog) and just wondering if her current size/appearance is correct. Not sure how to tell, and I'm also not sure if you can tell until she is fully mature! It doesn't help that I find all Shepherds beautiful...

Thank you for all comments, and forgive stacking, I think she did great for first time though!

stacking

headshots

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Banned

Very pretty dog!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010, 09:31 AM

she looks great.(She's about the same size as my 4 month old male.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Nice expression with dark eyes and pigment. The photos are showing up dark on my computer so it makes it hard to see her structure well. The first photo she is over stacked in the rear and the second she is not stacked well at all.
She appears to have very good angulation front and rear. Very feminine look to her. Flat withers, short croup though the croup looks to be at the right angle (in the second photo). There is a nick in the hair on her back that distracts from the look of her topline. She should grow for a few more months, but, IMO, she will not be a big female. How much does she weigh?

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 TR3 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page