First attempts - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Send a message via AIM to Doubleminttwin
First attempts

So me and my sister were looking at some of the pics in here and decided it would be fun to try with Baya just for kicks. All opinions welcome don't mind the bad stacks it was our first try and she really wasn't into holding still

For some information shes only 10 weeks old 15.4lbs and around 14 or 15inchs tall

Table was a bad idea she kept slipping sooo....

onto the floor w/bribes too, sry but no pics w/her head at the right angle, shes got to much energy!

and thats all my sisters fingers could take of the stack attempts lol

heres one for her face, excuse the bad quality we have cruddy lighting in our apartment

So what do you think

*~Jen~*
“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.” Dr. Seuss

Baya 6/29/09

Ask me about: Leopard Geckos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Re: First attempts

Don't mind the floor, our friends husky just came to visit and we haven't had a chance to vaccum yet

*~Jen~*
“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.” Dr. Seuss

Baya 6/29/09

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Master Member

Wow! Baya is beautiful. Her markings are lovely and she has a such sweet face. Sorry I can't offer a more professional opinion!

Oh, and don't worry about the floor, looks just like mine. . . about 5 minutes after I've vacuumed!

Sarah

Khyber GSD

Mr. Coal BFBC (big fat black cat)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted By: MetalsmithWow! Baya is beautiful. Her markings are lovely and she has a such sweet face. Sorry I can't offer a more professional opinion!

Oh, and don't worry about the floor, looks just like mine. . . about 5 minutes after I've vacuumed!
Thanks! I'm suprised we got her to stand still for the few seconds we did, she bounces off walls lol
Ugh I know shepherds shed a lot but the pure white hair of Deegan just blankets our floor and really sticks out against the green, its giving us a chance to get used to what it will be like when Baya gets her adult fur

*~Jen~*

Baya 6/29/09

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Master Member

Is she a coat? Her ears are fuzzy, though not as much as my puppy's. She's adorable. Nice and moderate. They change so much at this age! You should take weekly shots!

Effie's Six Pack
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted By: Effie325Is she a coat? Her ears are fuzzy, though not as much as my puppy's. She's adorable. Nice and moderate. They change so much at this age! You should take weekly shots!
Thanks! I have no idea, her dad had short hair and her mom was a not very fluffy coat so we are waiting to see w/her, she does have fluffy ears though, they are soo cute! I love your pup so pretty! They def change a lot I remember when we first got her, she was so little now shes changing every night. Haha sometimes I feel like I take hourly shots of her,its sad, i'm not a good photographer though so i need to do about a billion to get a few semi decent ones lol

*~Jen~*

Baya 6/29/09

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Master Member

Can't wait to see how our two grow up!

Effie's Six Pack
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted By: Effie325Can't wait to see how our two grow up!
Me either! Its going to be so fun!

*~Jen~*

Baya 6/29/09

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page