Asgard 5 months - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Asgard 5 months

Asgard is 5 and a half months old, and he is growing quickly so I tried to get some stack shots of him... nearly impossible to do with a 5 month old puppy! I know he has his share of problems... I am not happy with his pasterns? (I think that is what they are called) but I am hoping they will come up as he gets older and the joints and muscles are stronger (both of his parents look fine). His feet are fine when he is sitting/standing straight, but flatten when he is a little lower on his pasterns?. I also know his lips are a little loose... anyways, all comments are appreciated =).

This was the best one of the bunch

Sadly, this was the second best... but at least you can see his head in it

This is the best picture I have of his head, it was taken maybe a month ago, I know it is hard to see his eyes in the pictures but he has a medium-dark eye:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Crowned Member

Re: Asgard 5 months

love his colors. he is stunning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page