Fia 6 months - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 04:07 PM Thread Starter

Fia 6 months

Took Fia on a play date with a friend's shepherds and decided to try and get a couple stack shots while we were outside. =)

We thought she was just slightly under stretched here, but I think it was the best one we got lol...

Here's another attempt... but my hand is in the way, her tail is wagging, and her ears are back =/

Again... my hand is gone but she is too stretched... facing the wrong way, and wagging her tail lol

Here's just another picture from that day

And just before we left the house... you can see her face best here I think =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Knighted Member

Re: Fia 6 months

I'm no expert, but I think she's beautiful! I love her coloring, especially her dark face and the sable-like colors on her neck and upper back (I wonder if there's a name for that!) In any case, she's a gorgeous girl!

Karin and Dave

Heidi, 9-year-old GSD
Adopted on 10/14/07 from:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sheba, GSD/Malamute
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Crowned Member

She's beautiful and those legs don't quit do they?

-Jenn

Venus of Crooked Creek 1/26/13
Otto von Hena-C 05/23/08
Morgan Donnermond 08/04/01 to 9/28/12 Long Live the Queen!

I have duct tape and I am not afraid to use it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Very athletic looking female that is rather stretched at this time. Flat withers, ok topline, good placement of a slightly short croup. The top photo shows her shoulder the best and her front. Very good front and rear angulation, good pasterns and nice tight feet. Her upper arm should be longer. Very pretty face.

Lisa Clark

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 09:37 AM Thread Starter

Karin and Jenn - Thank you for the nice comments, I also think she is a gorgeous girl lol. She does have thick legs that she likes to run around and jump on me with.

Lisa - She is beginning to become more athletic and we have her started in schutzhund =). We don't really have any plans on showing her but I do like to read how she is developing in comparison to standards!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page