Berlin Now At 12 Weeks - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

Send a message via AIM to GranvilleGSD
Berlin Now At 12 Weeks

Ahhh! It's way too hard to try to stack a puppy, keep his interest and keep him on the table, and take a picture all at the same time! Gonna have to get some more stacking practice in though, we're going to a puppy match in 2 weeks. Working on those ears, they are up most of the time.
Berlin an Granville vom Gildaf

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 09:50 PM

Re: Berlin Now At 12 Weeks

Nice!

I'm very impressed with that puppy stack too --- not too easy to get them to hold still at that age!

Christine

Monster Dog Equipment

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vesta German Shepherds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rock River Dog Sport Club, UKC

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 07:22 PM
Crowned Member

Re: Berlin Now At 12 Weeks

Good stack indeed! I like his shoulder, he looks to have a very nice front overall. Nice, tight feet. Great bone, he looks very solid. He does look a little too long in the loin and his ribcage looks short, I wonder if he'll grow out of that. There is something about his wither area and topline that I don't like but I can't put my finger on what's going on. He looks roached, but I wonder if it's the stack. Please note I'm not an experienced breeder or judge or, well, anything.

I'd be interested in what others say and also would love to see update stacks as he matures.

Renji - 6 y/o M GSD x chow rescue

"German shepherd dog breeding is working dog breeding or it is not German shepherd dog breeding." -v. Stephanitz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page