post order is backwards - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 12:15 AM Thread Starter

post order is backwards

just wondering how i change this so the initial post is first and then you scroll down rather than starting on the last page, i searched the board and a few people said to edit it within your user cp but when i click the relevant option i'm presented with

Rowls, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
zeyad likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 09:24 AM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Privileges are limited until you have a certain amount of posts. You are no longer under moderation so you might be able to do it now.

ADMIN Lisa

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 TR3 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 08:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhczth View Post
Privileges are limited until you have a certain amount of posts. You are no longer under moderation so you might be able to do it now.

ADMIN Lisa
many thanks for the response Lisa, i still can't unfortunately but i'll try again at a later date with more posts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 12:16 PM

I am having the same issue, I'm hoping this post (my first post) will remove the limitations in the control panel.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 06:30 AM

HI, I am having the same problem how many post i need to be able to view the first post first?
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 12:33 PM

I am having the same issue and it is really keeping me from using the site. How many posts are required before I can edit my options in user cp? I really hate to post random stuff just to be able to edit my options!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 04:46 PM

I have the same issue if I am using the desktop version. If I use the enhanced mobile version it works a lot better. It doesn't really bother me that much though. Ive just gotten used to it.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 07:00 PM

If you are logged in, you get backwards posts. If you are not logged in, you see things in the right order! Or at least that's what I've found.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 09:56 AM
Administrator & LOTR Addict

I went in and edited everyones options. If you are still seeing things backwards when logged in, please let me know.

Admin Lisa
cvamoca likes this.

Lisa Clark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena IPO1 KKL CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) IPO2 TR3 KKL B/HOT, Jarka (up and coming) BHOT, and gone but not forgotten,
Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2019, 05:58 AM

Logged in this morning and now the posts are listed first to last which is exactly what I wanted. Big THANK YOU to Lisa!
cvamoca likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page