German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Comments, Suggestions about the forum ONLY. (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/comments-suggestions-about-forum-only/)
-   -   Can't post pictures any longer (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/comments-suggestions-about-forum-only/754753-cant-post-pictures-any-longer.html)

Mei 04-17-2019 06:56 PM

Can't post pictures any longer

Anyone know why I'm getting an "exceeds your quota" error when trying to post a picture? I understand what that means but kinda silly error to recieve when trying to post a picture in the pictures threads. Never seen a forum that has a limit of pictures one account can post. Any ideas?

wm97 04-17-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei (Post 9160039)
Anyone know why I'm getting an "exceeds your quota" error when trying to post a picture? I understand what that means but kinda silly error to recieve when trying to post a picture in the pictures threads. Never seen a forum that has a limit of pictures one account can post. Any ideas?

I tried posting one and it didn't work at all. Nothing there, like I didn't do anything. No error message, no nothing. Just ignored me.

Fodder 04-17-2019 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:shrug:

Fodder 04-17-2019 08:45 PM

I’m just using the plain ol desktop version... and it worked for me. There is a limit on this forum however. Unlimited for paid members.

Soldes 04-17-2019 08:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No problems from my end.

Mei 04-17-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fodder (Post 9160061)
I’m just using the plain ol desktop version... and it worked for me. There is a limit on this forum however. Unlimited for paid members.

Well that sucks. Well, Mei has her own Instagram anyways. Was kinda nice keeping a thread about her life with pictures and all. Too bad. I'll probably still lurk around once in a while...

Jenny720 04-18-2019 07:52 AM

379 Attachment(s)
There is a limit on this forum posting photos with a free member ship but you can download tapatalk through your phone app- or if you use a computer. Once you are logged into tapatalk you choose a group the German Shepherd forum is on there. You log onto the forum and it is easy and free to post photos from there. The layout is a bit different but I do use it when wanting to post photos. There does not seem to be a problem with adds popping up either although I’m still not sure to the layout of it is different on computer.

Amanda Gulledge 04-18-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldes (Post 9160065)
No problems from my end.

And thank goodness because that is a neat shot.

Mei 04-18-2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny720 (Post 9160119)
There is a limit on this forum posting photos with a free member ship but you can download tapatalk through your phone app- or if you use a computer. Once you are logged into tapatalk you choose a group the German Shepherd forum is on there. You log onto the forum and it is easy and free to post photos from there. The layout is a bit different but I do use it when wanting to post photos. There does not seem to be a problem with adds popping up either although I’m still not sure to the layout of it is different on computer.

Oh cool, thanks!

Mei 04-18-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny720 (Post 9160119)

It worked, thanks! Gotta get used to this layout though!

Mei says thanks as well!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3f1021348d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk