German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Comments, Suggestions about the forum ONLY. (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/comments-suggestions-about-forum-only/)
-   -   Can't post pictures any longer (https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/comments-suggestions-about-forum-only/754753-cant-post-pictures-any-longer.html)

Mei 04-17-2019 06:56 PM

Can't post pictures any longer
 
Anyone know why I'm getting an "exceeds your quota" error when trying to post a picture? I understand what that means but kinda silly error to recieve when trying to post a picture in the pictures threads. Never seen a forum that has a limit of pictures one account can post. Any ideas?

wm97 04-17-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mei (Post 9160039)
Anyone know why I'm getting an "exceeds your quota" error when trying to post a picture? I understand what that means but kinda silly error to recieve when trying to post a picture in the pictures threads. Never seen a forum that has a limit of pictures one account can post. Any ideas?

I tried posting one and it didn't work at all. Nothing there, like I didn't do anything. No error message, no nothing. Just ignored me.

Fodder 04-17-2019 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:shrug:

Fodder 04-17-2019 08:45 PM

I’m just using the plain ol desktop version... and it worked for me. There is a limit on this forum however. Unlimited for paid members.

Soldes 04-17-2019 08:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No problems from my end.

Mei 04-17-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fodder (Post 9160061)
I’m just using the plain ol desktop version... and it worked for me. There is a limit on this forum however. Unlimited for paid members.

Well that sucks. Well, Mei has her own Instagram anyways. Was kinda nice keeping a thread about her life with pictures and all. Too bad. I'll probably still lurk around once in a while...

Jenny720 04-18-2019 07:52 AM

379 Attachment(s)
There is a limit on this forum posting photos with a free member ship but you can download tapatalk through your phone app- or if you use a computer. Once you are logged into tapatalk you choose a group the German Shepherd forum is on there. You log onto the forum and it is easy and free to post photos from there. The layout is a bit different but I do use it when wanting to post photos. There does not seem to be a problem with adds popping up either although I’m still not sure to the layout of it is different on computer.

Amanda Gulledge 04-18-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldes (Post 9160065)
No problems from my end.

And thank goodness because that is a neat shot.

Mei 04-18-2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny720 (Post 9160119)
There is a limit on this forum posting photos with a free member ship but you can download tapatalk through your phone app- or if you use a computer. Once you are logged into tapatalk you choose a group the German Shepherd forum is on there. You log onto the forum and it is easy and free to post photos from there. The layout is a bit different but I do use it when wanting to post photos. There does not seem to be a problem with adds popping up either although I’m still not sure to the layout of it is different on computer.

Oh cool, thanks!

Mei 04-18-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny720 (Post 9160119)
There is a limit on this forum posting photos with a free member ship but you can download tapatalk through your phone app- or if you use a computer. Once you are logged into tapatalk you choose a group the German Shepherd forum is on there. You log onto the forum and it is easy and free to post photos from there. The layout is a bit different but I do use it when wanting to post photos. There does not seem to be a problem with adds popping up either although I’m still not sure to the layout of it is different on computer.

It worked, thanks! Gotta get used to this layout though!

Mei says thanks as well!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3f1021348d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome