Errrrmagod! - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Errrrmagod!

Well my goodness new pup is wonderful. He had a heckin day though. Put on plane at 4am Houston time which is 5am my time. Grounded on the tarmac an hour and 45 min for weather...but, took off. Then , because I am the "App" Queen I was able to see the turbulence and T storm he was flying through in cargo. (I highly recommend My Radar) ....so he was suppose to get on plane at 4am and arrive 5 hours later...turned into 10 hours. My man was pee'd up the wazooo ..and United PetSafe INSISTED on a white glove delivery and bathed him before letting him out the double doors to me. His butt was disoriented, wet, and cold! I had a minor concern with his demeanor when he first came out, but once the heat vents hit him in the truck...release the confident Krakken!

He met Valor and my kids in stride. Valor gave him a second bath. Check. (zero problems as expected..I'll crate and rotate and do supervised short dual dog periods...only to avoid dogginess in the pup. Valor is rock solid and pretty much thinks I got HIM a puppy) Plus Valor is on modified activity to to a massive misjudge on my part regarding the velocity of a heavy Gappay ball out of a Chuck It designed for a tennis ball in combo with unnoticed tire ruts 50 yards away from a truck tire track. He is kind of limping on front shoulder. He did a Nascar Would Be Proud Roll when he hit blindly in full drive.

My only thing I am wondering about is a pup understanding 7 days on and 7 days off with his new "handler". Anyway, here they are:
Attached Images

Valor 6/3/17
CGC BH AD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

On that note at 4'11 I am doing an all out request for my tall friends to say my gray roots are showing lol
Attached Images

car2ner and tim_s_adams like this.

Valor 6/3/17
CGC BH AD
- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 09:00 PM
Knighted Member

Congratulations! I bet you're so glad to have him home with you! Let the good times roll, and post lots and lots of pictures, I have a distinct soft spot for bi colored dogs!
CometDog likes this.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. Mark Twain

Tim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 09:31 PM
Elite Member

Congratulations! That's one cute puppy! Looking forward to more pics and updates as he settles in.
CometDog likes this.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

Also of note...could my kid had inherited my hair any more than is??? lol

Valor 6/3/17
CGC BH AD
- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

I just realized I posted this in wrong section :/

Valor 6/3/17
CGC BH AD
- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 11:24 PM

Blitz in the house!

Terri

Samson Blk/Slvr GSD. RN
Misty Husky Mix
Z-Z Terrier/potato mix
Devo Yorkie Mix at the bridge
Dakota Wht GSD at the bridge
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 06:18 AM
Elite Member

I would have been a nervous wreck watching that app and then having to wait until they bathed him. He has the look of a confident "this is where I was meant to be" with you holding him. So how was your sleeeeeeep?????? :-)

"If you can't see his soul when you look in his eyes, then you need a seeing-eye dog"
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 07:10 AM
Master Member

Congrats! He is adorable! Enjoy

If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 08:40 AM

Oh my goodness! Look at his little chunky puppy self! Congrats!

+ Kalbi CGC 6/21/2015
+ Blackthorn's Out of the Frying Pan NW1 SCN BCAT SIN RATN TKN (Katsu) 9/12/2017
+ Blackthorn's Skofnung RATI RATN RATO (Steel) 07/23/2018
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page