• 5 Post By WIBackpacker
  • 3 Post By Thecowboysgirl
  • 2 Post By Shane'sDad

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 02:21 AM Thread Starter
Banned

This is who I really am.

@Administrator @shepherds

I’m who I’ve always been, but cannot post because they ban each account. I thought maybe being someone “new” would allow me to work in enough posts to be able to explain my side, because the mods won’t allow it and continue to block me.

I am not, nor have I ever been, SeniorGSD. I did email the mods to explain this, but they just banned that account also. SeniorGSD is my grandfather, whom I trying to build a relationship with. He is my biological grandfather on my paternal side, and as I never had a relationship with my biological father, I in turn knew none of his family. Since my biological dad passed, my grandfather got in touch with me, and comes for visits. We found our love of GSD’s to be something we could easily communicate over. I told him about this site, and he asked that I create him an account because he doesn’t even know how to check his own email. He’s not from a tech savvy generation. So I created him an account, and when he visits, I log him on for him to post as himself. Yes, the login IP’s are the same, I only use my phone to access the site, so of course it’s going to show two accounts under one IP address. We use the same device.

The original thread that Sue created, he read. It killed him to know what I dealt with as a child/teen, because he wasn’t there to step in and put a stop to it. Never have I lied or embellished on this site, until the ban and public humiliation over something that wasn’t true to begin with. Everything said in the follow up thread posted by JChrest was ME, anything posted by SeniorGSD was posted by my grandfather, in his own words, as he was the one that typed and submitted each reply. I am not Schizophrenic, and not trying to be two different people on the forum.

I’m no different now as I was then. I did not use two different accounts to post or comment with, I merely shared a device when my grandfather visited. I posted my Facebook info, as well as my email if anyone was interested in hearing the truth, but that was the ONLY post the mods deleted, me having my say in the events, and why there were 2 accounts.

Yes, I created multiple accounts AFTER the ban to try to get on and explain myself, but would be banned within minutes. This will likely be deleted and banned within minutes or seconds, but again, my email is [email protected]
And I am on Facebook as Jenn Cavender, which is who I am. There are also pictures of all 4 of my dogs, pictures of me recovering from surgery, pictures of me and my grandfather. I’m not sure how much more I can do to prove who I am, but losing a place in the forum is heartbreaking to me, as it was my one source of communication with “people.” I’ve been depressed and not in a good place since, all over a simple mistake that I wasn’t allowed to explain. Hopefully this post will not be deleted so my story can be shared. I know I shouldn’t care about what others on a forum that I’ve never met think about me, but thinking the worst of me slices me apart.

I am sorry for any confusion, or anyone my grandfather angered in his posts, but I wish the mods were willing to work with me, and ban the appropriate person, instead of assuming it was one person controlling both accounts. Anyway, that is my side of events.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 02:31 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Jchrestensen is my instagram account, also with pics. I’m falling apart over this. I can’t change anyone’s opinions about me, but it’s better that I try than just give up something that has meaning in my life, which is this forum. Yes, my children and dogs are more important, but I always felt like a person, and not just a mother or wife on here. Probably time to go back to meetings again.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 02:33 AM Thread Starter
Banned

And for the record, I have been Jenn Cavender (maiden name) Jenn Dorsey (first husbands last name) and Jenn Chrestensen (second husbands last name). So no, I’m not trying to be different people on social media either, some accounts can’t be changed, and I created accounts based on my name at the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 08:10 AM
Crowned Member

If being banned from on online forum is creating such anxiety then I suggest you seek the professional help you obviously need.

SG Seger vom Sitz vd Hose, IPO3, AD
G Faren vom Warkonhaus, Monkey in Training
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 08:16 AM
Master Member

And one time, at band camp....
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Bans have been temporary or lifted for longtime members in the past, when they are sincere and simply needed some time to cool off.

However:

Talking back and forth with your own grandfather (?) about his surprise that your own dogs are in your own house when he is supposedly in the same room as you using your phone -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorGSD View Post
I thought these dogs were gone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchrest View Post
@SeniorGSD, you missed a whole thread. They are not gone, and the dogs and family are doing great.
https://www.germanshepherds.com/foru...ml#post9191967

And making up numerous imaginary personas -

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCFS View Post
Hi, I just adopted an 8 month old from the shelter. Everything is going great except for one thing. He will not stop pushing his nose into people’s crotches and butts. He’s very intrusive about it, and I’m not sure how to stop it. Any suggestions?
https://www.germanshepherds.com/foru...new-puppy.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
Hello, I’m new to the site, but not to the GSD world. I have one sweet 3 year old WGWL named Paloma, and one 1 year old Belgian Maligator named Franks. We do work our dogs, and I’m looking forward to meeting other working dog members. We have Paloma in herding, and Franks in some off the wall sports. What do you all participate in working wise?
https://www.germanshepherds.com/foru...ew-member.html

Lend no credibility to what you’re claiming. Second accounts are not allowed, as they make it impossible to moderate and have honest communication between members - as is so clearly evidenced here.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 09:51 AM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBackpacker View Post
Bans have been temporary or lifted for longtime members in the past, when they are sincere and simply needed some time to cool off.

However:

Talking back and forth with your own grandfather (?) about his surprise that your own dogs are in your own house when he is supposedly in the same room as you using your phone -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorGSD View Post
I thought these dogs were gone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchrest View Post
@SeniorGSD, you missed a whole thread. They are not gone, and the dogs and family are doing great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCFS View Post
Hi, I just adopted an 8 month old from the shelter. Everything is going great except for one thing. He will not stop pushing his nose into people’s crotches and butts. He’s very intrusive about it, and I’m not sure how to stop it. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
Hello, I’m new to the site, but not to the GSD world. I have one sweet 3 year old WGWL named Paloma, and one 1 year old Belgian Maligator named Franks. We do work our dogs, and I’m looking forward to meeting other working dog members. We have Paloma in herding, and Franks in some off the wall sports. What do you all participate in working wise?

Lend no credibility to what you’re claiming. Second accounts are not allowed, as they make it impossible to moderate and have honest communication between members - as is so clearly evidenced here.
This is so bizarre...
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 10:14 AM
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBackpacker View Post

However:

Well I guess this tells the tale......being on the internet I expect to see scams....somebody running a game and trying to get over on you or get in your pocket....I can't wrap my brain around why someone wouldn't be themselves on a dog forum???.....he or she really started some great emotional threads--now I wonder was anything real ?--genuine?--the truth?....if they ever have an election for being the "King of Naive"..I think I can win...
car2ner and cvamoca like this.

Be kind to your dog..he's only a few years of your life
but you.. are ALL of his life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page