John Wick 3 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

John Wick 3

Anybody know who the mals are in JW3 or who owns/trains them?

Just curious. We just watched it, and my husband and I were like, every action movie needs these dogs! Except I did think the movie was kind of a stinker.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 09:18 PM

Andrew Simpson and his crew of trainers of Game of Thrones fame.

Terri

Samson Blk/Slvr GSD. RN
Misty Husky Mix
Z-Z Terrier/potato mix
Devo Yorkie Mix at the bridge
Dakota Wht GSD at the bridge
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 11:28 PM
Master Member

Direwolves...malinois...yep, it's all about the same :-)
Thecowboysgirl likes this.

Rumo ~ rescue shepherd/husky mix
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 03:54 AM

After I saw John wick 3, I’ve been trying to convince my SO that we need a second shepherd... no luck so far 😂
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 09:46 AM
Elite Member

I hated John Wick 3 lol. Loved 1, 2 was meh, and 3 was just WAY overdone. I have never become bored during a fight scene before JW3.

Between being a martial arts instructor, firearms instructor, and protection breed enthusiast this movie should have had me lit up the whole time. Nope. The only part I really enjoyed was the dogs.
Thecowboysgirl likes this.

Valor 6/3/17

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 10:10 AM
Elite Member

Someone on Facebook knew who the breeder was, but I can't remember. I think they used quite a few different dogs for different scenes.

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometDog View Post
I hated John Wick 3 lol. Loved 1, 2 was meh, and 3 was just WAY overdone. I have never become bored during a fight scene before JW3.

Between being a martial arts instructor, firearms instructor, and protection breed enthusiast this movie should have had me lit up the whole time. Nope. The only part I really enjoyed was the dogs.
It was basically a two hour long, totally unbelieveable fight scene. I mean, action movie fight scenes are always ridiculous but this movie I just was shaking my head like....he was already dead ten times over, I didn't realize John Wick was immortal.

Zero plot either. Again, not like action movies ever have compelling plots but this one...just NADA. Beat the crap out of Keanu for 2 hours- shoot him, stab him, hit him with multiple cars, throw him off tall buildings. No problem!

They did need a crossover moment though and have Terry Crews come busting in with his big giant BOOM BOOM gun from expendables.
CometDog likes this.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 12:23 PM
Crowned Member

I have not seen it yet I saw the first one. The first one was pretty awesome. Keanu Reaves in great shape and doing most of his own stunts with some Belgian Malinois will have to watch this. I am looking forward to even if it not that good. Halle Berry does her own stunts to and they are both in their 50’s.
CometDog likes this.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 09:40 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny720 View Post
Keanu Reaves in great shape and doing most of his own stunts with some Belgian Malinois will have to watch this. I am looking forward to even if it not that good. Halle Berry does her own stunts to and they are both in their 50’s.
Well, there is that Sorry for any unintentional spoilers. But as a "non spoiler giver" review- if you had described the actors, the content, the dogs..and told me I would be bored, I would not have believed you lol

Valor 6/3/17

- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 08:27 AM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometDog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny720 View Post
Keanu Reaves in great shape and doing most of his own stunts with some Belgian Malinois will have to watch this. I am looking forward to even if it not that good. Halle Berry does her own stunts to and they are both in their 50’s.
Well, there is that [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG] Sorry for any unintentional spoilers. But as a "non spoiler giver" review- if you had described the actors, the content, the dogs..and told me I would be bored, I would not have believed you lol
Lol no you didn’t share any spoilers. I did watch John Wick 3 last night. It definitely was missing some depth. I never saw the second one. A small tour of the NYC was cool but other then that I actually fast forward around a lot and I do not ever do that. Sorry Keanu.
CometDog likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page