World of Pets Expo 2012 Timonium, MD? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

World of Pets Expo 2012 Timonium, MD?

Just wondering if anyone will be attending the World of Pets Expo this month, 27th - 29th. I see a lot of rescues I know listed. Thought maybe some of you would be manning a booth. I live a few miles down York Road, so I'll be there. Would love to see some of you.

Jan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

World of Pets Expo

Thought I'd include the link in case anyone wants to check it out.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Last Reminder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenzachsmom View Post
World of Pets Expo

Thought I'd include the link in case anyone wants to check it out.
PetExpo is THIS weekend January 28th and 29th! Lots of rescues, shelters, animals and vendors selling EVERYTHING. I'll be hanging out around the House Rabbit Society Booth on Sunday. Hope y'all come.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Crowned Member

so.... how was it?

But the jar he was making did not turn out as he had hoped, so he crushed it into a lump of clay again and started over. ~ Jer. 18:4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

It was AWESOME! You should have come with. Lot's of rescues and shelters that I support. Was happy to see them. Plenty of cool activities to watch. And....I spent way too much money. T-shirts for me. Fun stuff for the rabbits. Nothing for the dog. I know - sounds mean, but she doesn't really play any more and she is iffy about treats. Don't think she cares.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Crowned Member

wish i'd known about it sooner! Would have tried to go!

Shasta GSD 5/5/10 CGC, ITD, TC
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus BCAT CAX2 CGCA ETD HCT NCO-1 PKD-T RATI RATN RA TC TKA 3/18/2013
"Hades" Guilty vom Blutfeuer 10/26/2018
Zena GSD 6/1/03-2/16/2016
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 07:50 PM

we have one every year here in CT, I LOVE going! So many rescues/cat show/ showcase the breeds, and the stuff to buy It's always interesting.

Last year I met Casey (can't remember hislast name!) The guy on Animal Planet that has the bear??? it was pretty cool

Diane
Ozzie vom Kleinen Hain
Danger Danger vom Kleinen Hain aka Masi
Tranquillo's Kizzy
Jakoda's Kholee
"Angel" Jakoda's Bewitchen Sami CD OA OAJ OAC NGC OJC RS-O GS-N JS-O TT HIC CGC
"Angel" Steinwald's Four x Four CGC HIC TT
"Angel" Harmonyhill's Hy Jynx NA NAJ NAC NJC RS-N JS-N HIC
"Angel" Jakoda's Jagged Edge
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZoppa View Post
wish i'd known about it sooner! Would have tried to go!
Dang it! I wish you coulda come too. It's always a blast. I'm usually working it. So nice to just be a visitor this year. Everything from a baby tiger cub, to an animal communicator. My husband scoffed at the communicator, but my horse friend uses her and SWEARS by her.

I just like petting all the dogs. The Baltimore City shelter was there with a pit bull puppy. He crawled right up into my lap. Such a doll.

Maybe next year. But see?? The first three posts I was just talking to myself and my thread kept winding up at the bottom of the barrel. LOL!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakodaCD OA View Post
we have one every year here in CT, I LOVE going! So many rescues/cat show/ showcase the breeds, and the stuff to buy It's always interesting.

Last year I met Casey (can't remember hislast name!) The guy on Animal Planet that has the bear??? it was pretty cool
I know they have them in various states. Such a great opportunity to showcase various breeds and species. A lot of information available about all things animal. Totally rocks.

So folks - check your states' calendar of events. Maybe it isn't too late for you.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenzachsmom View Post
Dang it! I wish you coulda come too. It's always a blast. I'm usually working it. So nice to just be a visitor this year. Everything from a baby tiger cub, to an animal communicator. My husband scoffed at the communicator, but my horse friend uses her and SWEARS by her.

I just like petting all the dogs. The Baltimore City shelter was there with a pit bull puppy. He crawled right up into my lap. Such a doll.

Maybe next year. But see?? The first three posts I was just talking to myself and my thread kept winding up at the bottom of the barrel. LOL!

maybe next year! we'll see. Certainly sounds like a lot of fun. I always miss out of stuff like this though. lol. The walmart i was working at back home had a couple tiger cubs come in for photos and education as well as a lion cub and a leopard cub and I didnt know about it until the day after!!! Always miss the cool stuff. But the thing with the cubs back home is the owner of a major furniture store back home uses the cubs in his commercials which helps provide for them so its win win.

Shasta GSD 5/5/10 CGC, ITD, TC
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus BCAT CAX2 CGCA ETD HCT NCO-1 PKD-T RATI RATN RA TC TKA 3/18/2013
"Hades" Guilty vom Blutfeuer 10/26/2018
Zena GSD 6/1/03-2/16/2016
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page