Thoughts on my logo? - Page 3 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 02:30 PM

Hunter,
I like where you are going with the logo but being a graphic designer, I don't think this is ' the one ' . Here is a few things I would try...

Spelling on Shepherd ( like everyone else said )

The font for Allrothaus K9 is okay; however the tag line is very hard to read with the font that you have chosen. Since the font you have chosen is a mix between serif & san serif ( example of serif = times new roman // example of san serif = century gothic ), you can easily have the tag line a different font that still works with Allrothaus K9. Play around with different serif or san serif fonts. You can go to dafont for different fonts.

Like others have said, I would also either center the tag line or move it over to the right ( so the logo wouldn't be a complete box ).

I would move the Allrothaus K9 over to the right a little, just to go the crest some room to breathe.

Not sure what program you used to create this but be aware that if you were to send this logo out to be printed, the font may not transfer over because that company didn't install the font. You can turn it into an ' outline ' ( using adobe illustrator )which converts the letters to shapes.

Hope this helps !

~ Jesi
Gunner - GSD (Adopted 6/29/12) - Registered Therapy Dog Inc.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hero - GSD ( Awaiting at the bridge for me )
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page