Relaxing hike! - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Relaxing hike!

After weeks of recovering from a surgery very happy to take Max on a nice hike to the beach with my sister and nephew. As Im still recovering and knowing the dogs will not pull me happy to get out with the Max and Luna on trail walks again. Lunas photos to follow.

Photos of Max jumping downed trees, leaving alone tiny wildlife - a baby bird or a frog in the field, well behaved passing many dogs, staying dry this beach run while still having fun and exploring with my nephew and finding a pair of balloons blowing in the wind on a bench and not popping them but he had to get all in there and check it out.

Max-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jax08, misfits, atomic and 2 others like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jenny720; 05-20-2019 at 02:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 02:58 PM
Crowned Member

Recover well, my friend. We have Finger Lake trails to hike!
Jenny720 likes this.

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 03:04 PM

I'm sure it felt wonderful to walk down there and enjoy the outdoors.
Jenny720 likes this.

Terri

Samson Blk/Slvr GSD. RN
Misty Husky Mix
Z-Z Terrier/potato mix
Devo Yorkie Mix at the bridge
Dakota Wht GSD at the bridge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax08 View Post
Recover well, my friend. We have Finger Lake trails to hike!

Thank you so much Michelle! Yeah that sound like awesome fun! Enjoy this gorgeous weather! Winter is over!!!

Jax08 likes this.

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogma13 View Post
I'm sure it felt wonderful to walk down there and enjoy the outdoors.

It truly did and the walk was a big difference between last year and this year health wise. Such a big difference. Thank you!

dogma13 likes this.

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 05:43 PM
Master Member

Happy times!! :-)
Jenny720 likes this.

Rumo ~ rescue shepherd/husky mix
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSDchoice View Post
Happy times!! :-)
Amen!!!

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 06:17 AM
Elite Member

I always love looking at your pics Jenny, they are uplifting and soothing. quite a nice surprise finding happy face balloons on the beach. Your dogs are beautiful. Heel well.
Jenny720 likes this.

"If you can't see his soul when you look in his eyes, then you need a seeing-eye dog"
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartandsoul View Post
I always love looking at your pics Jenny, they are uplifting and soothing. quite a nice surprise finding happy face balloons on the beach. Your dogs are beautiful. Heel well.
Aww thank you-smiling like those balloons now! Yeah in the distance and through the trees with the wind blowing the balloons around it looked like a person sitting on the bench moving with a yellow rain coat as fitting since clouds were creeping in. As we got closer saw they were yellow smiley faced balloons. Last thing I expected to see on the beach to lol!
Heartandsoul likes this.

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 11:15 PM
Elite Member

Looks like a lovely outing and photos! I'm glad you were feeling well enough to go hiking. Max is stunning.
Jenny720 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in