Greg Robert Pet Supplies? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Greg Robert Pet Supplies?

Anyone ever order from there?
http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store.com/

They have a poop bucket lid that I'd like to get (the Gamma Seal-how snazzy ) and then I found this bed which looks nice for a senior (but size out of stock!) http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store....-flypage-15926 of course this one has bolsters but is more expensive http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store....-flypage-15273 and I am not sure how I'd get it blown up and brought home!

Just wondering if anyone had any issues with them. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Crowned Member

Re: Greg Robert Pet Supplies?

Jean, I was just wondering IF my dogs and I could come live at your place. LOL, I just got myself an airbed this year, I have to say that DeeDee thinks it is quite comfortable.

Cheyenne-2/02 DeeDee Little Bit-6/02 Lakota-1/03 Raya-9/05
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Just bring some Wisconsin cheese Val, and you'd be more than welcome!

Yeah, I'd like an airbed...are they comfy?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Crowned Member

We went from a water bed to one of those foam one, didn't really like that. So I thought I would try the air bed, But I didn't want to spend the huge amount of money that Select Comfort gets, so I bought one from a company online.

I like it for the fact that I can change the setting. Sometimes the back likes a softer bed so just grab the controller and let out some air.

It does funky things some times during the day, like gains air or losses air, but not all the time. I haven't paid any attention maybe it has something to do with barametric pressure or temperature.

Val

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 12:36 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Great! Coleman Air Bed

Val, that bed sounds nice!!!! Wow! (though it sounds like it may need Gas-X!) It must be so comfortable.

I have to give four stars to the air bed from Coleman. I got the simple rectangle one-I ordered it from Amazon, though it is now in stock at Greg Roberts.

Kramer got on it, and was a little suprised when it kind of moved, but surfed it, and then got used to it. He goes on it during the day when he uses Nina's bed (at night he has a crib mattress-it's all about Kramer). It supports his joints well-and I think it's helping him-he's been running again.

It is also easy to clean. And was not that expensive. There is no pump that comes with it-I took it to the vet office to inflate it so none of my family, friends or neighbors would have more ammunition for the crazy dog lady stories. The vet office...they know...

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Crowned Member

Re: Great! Coleman Air Bed

DeeDee really likes the Air bed... Ah mommy it sleeps so GOOD.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Knighted Member

I just ordered Lady Jane an extra large Coleman airbed from Greg Robert Pet Supply. A dog can never have too many beds!

Joanne

Kryska's Ironwill Steel Train SD (Siberian Husky)
Mila (GSD) Adopted from BDBH.

Waiting at the bridge:
Lady Jane Cobb (GSD - age 15)
Sasha (Siberian Husky - age 13)
Niko (Siberian Husky - age 14)
Wooly Bear (Siberian Husky - age 13)
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

HA! So DeeDee has her own version!

Will you let us know how Lady Jane likes her bed? I am hoping my recommendation is a good one. The way he's been running lately (minus any metacam) I am thinking the bed could be part of that.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Crowned Member

No DeeDee has staked claim to part of our bed.... She will lay on my part of the bed until I get ready to crawl in, nice in the cooler months I have a warmed up bed, not so nice in the summer. She tries to convince the DH that she needs more bed, she either puts her back against him and just pushes or lays on the other side and kicks him. But I tell her to know it off and go to sleep. Geeze we have a king size bed and she wants half.

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Knighted Member

Fed Ex delivered the bed 6:30 this morning. I've been at a funeral all day and do you think someone in my household would inflate it? Nope. I just tried doing it myself but became flustered. Why is it so difficult to blow up an airbed? I'd phone a neighbor but I have on my jammies.

Joanne

Kryska's Ironwill Steel Train SD (Siberian Husky)
Mila (GSD) Adopted from BDBH.

Waiting at the bridge:
Lady Jane Cobb (GSD - age 15)
Sasha (Siberian Husky - age 13)
Niko (Siberian Husky - age 14)
Wooly Bear (Siberian Husky - age 13)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page