From my own experience with our vets (several in the franchise VCA practice that I take my boy). Imho, the franchise is sales based. Individual practices probably vary depending on the vet. That said, it was always right before the vet came in that a tech would go through the various vaccines that my boy was past due on or not yet been given and offer brochures supporting the reasons for them. With the vet tech, I always accepted the brochures and said I would think about it.
Like yours, my GSD is raw fed. Imho a titer is always best before deciding to vax. My vet when he did discuss the vax that I was declining and opting for the titers did bring up the fact that titers were more expensive. Just a heads up on that point.
Fwiw, I do have a decent relationship w/my vet. He doesn't like the raw but doesn't pester me about it. I've had disagreements with their antibiotic standard practise and needed to present fact based well documented info to change their prescribed rx course that my boy needed.
So while you are looking for a holistic vet, go in well informed, keep the communication open, honest and calm.if you have chosen to titer first, just st stay firm with your decision. Chances are your vet probably will agree with you either verbally or just inwardly.
Just my 2 pennies concerning a franchise owned vet practice.
"If you can't see his soul when you look in his eyes, then you need a seeing-eye dog"