Zooming Groomin - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

Zooming Groomin

I had been using Zooming Groomin for well over a year since my groomer sold her van.

I know they were a little expensive but so worth it to me, having come right to my house and dogs clean priceless.

Well I called the other day cause its grooming time and I get a message saying they are not servicing my area, What is going on they were at my house in May.

So I left messages, sent a nasty email and I get a reply that they aren't servicing my area but they will be expanding and will let me know! I am still shaking my head here the go to the next town over but not mine .

So my reply was don't bother to contact me and I will be bad mouthing them to every one I know.
So if you heard of them or consider using them don't.

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and don't care about helping out the exsisting customer!!

Thanks for letting me rant!!!

Dawn
GSRNE Volunteer
"A dog a day keeps the Doctor away!"

proudly owned by:
Brady von Barren Berg, CGC GSD 5/4/05
Cooper von Nordosten, GSD 12/27/10
Missy, Chocolate Lab 3/9/03
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Knighted Member

Re: Zooming Groomin

Wow, thats messed up.

Kilo- GSD
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 12:59 PM

I think you are over reacting here, with tough times come tough measures for some businesses. If their expense was to much to come to your town, it was too much, It could be they didn't have enough customers in your area to keep servicing that area.

I wouldn't go around bad mouthing a company for something like this, if they screwed the grooming up then you would have a reason to bad mouth them, however they did their job and you said did a good job grooming the dogs....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

I understand that but I have been a customer for a while and they should have helped me out

and the email I got back wasn't very professional either

Dawn
GSRNE Volunteer
"A dog a day keeps the Doctor away!"

proudly owned by:
Brady von Barren Berg, CGC GSD 5/4/05
Cooper von Nordosten, GSD 12/27/10
Missy, Chocolate Lab 3/9/03
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-16-2009, 06:57 AM
Qyn
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted By: DenmanI think you are over reacting here, with tough times come tough measures for some businesses. If their expense was to much to come to your town, it was too much, It could be they didn't have enough customers in your area to keep servicing that area.

I wouldn't go around bad mouthing a company for something like this, if they screwed the grooming up then you would have a reason to bad mouth them, however they did their job and you said did a good job grooming the dogs....
Very good points.

If it is a franchise the person who did your area may have closed down due to a number of reasons including illness - grooming has a high burnout rate anyway. If you bad mouth people without knowing the full story, it may not serve you well - groomers do talk to each other about their customers too!

GSD - Quynne, born 29 sept 2004
MalteseXPoodle - Buddy, adopted Jan 2004 - RIP 14 May, 2009 9-11yo
Galah - Birdie-girl - adopted in 1999 when she was approx 12yo
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-16-2009, 10:27 AM
Crowned Member

I know that "why did you desert me feeling" dawn lol
I had an air conditioner/heat unit that EVERY yr had to have the service tech, had to use certain one under my warantee, come out get the thing and fix it. Lasttime I called, he said he was not coming up this way anymore I really liked him. same with plumber, who I used for 4 or 5 yrs (tree issues/sewer line) last time I called, they said they did not service my area anymore I said CAN YOU RECOMMEND SOMEONE. yea, its freak out time when you loose your regulars.
can you ask zoomy groomers to recommend someone? I dont think they do this to be mean just probably have their reasons, economics, not enought people in your area. I dont know.
My Mom used to have the groomer who came right to the house, it is handy. She came once a mo and even put little holiday scarves around Micks neck at holidays

Sashi
ALWAYS REMEMBERED
Sept 1, 1999- Aug 11, 2008

Neek
Our special needs Rescue
adopted 09-March
4 yr old
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Knighted Member

Just curious, why don't you groom the dog's yourself? I always have, just a quick brushing every day to get the loose hair, and only a bath if there is no alternative (like sliding in poo, for instance). Just too expensive for something I could do myself.

Sorry they had to retract some of their service area... Would it be possible for you to go to them, or is it too far away?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sparkles, Lilith, Eve, Candy, Dahlia, Juno, Tonks.

Jaeger, Ben, Goose, Dirk, LingLing, Bentley, Elliot, Batman.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page