LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-19-2007, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

Tell me about your GSD

Someone started this post on a lab forum...I really liked it so here are mine:

KAPER

Born: Jan 1, 2003, Slovakia
Brought home/adopted: at approx 1 year

Likes: Fetching and Swimming are tied for number one. Driving in the car is a close second.

Dislikes: being crowded, going out in the rain

Least endearing quality: sometimes he gets whiny (the poor dog groomer has to listen to him whine the whole time he is there)

Most endearing quality:
Kaper doesn't get excited much, but it is so worth it when he does. He is extremely smart and very loving

CHATHAM (non-GSD but have to be fair)
Labrador Retriever, chocolate

Born: August 14, 2006; Nova Scotia
Brought home: at 8 weeks

Likes: eating, lying right on top of me, drives in the car, swimming and tormenting his big brother, Kaper (Kaper LOVES to fetch, Chatham just loves to get the ball or stick and have Kaper chase him for it. Poor Kape just wants to get the ball back so he can bring it to me to be thrown again)...not necessarily in that order

Dislikes: Not being paid attention to and not being allowed to sleep in the bed.

Least endearing quality: his gas...although I can't help but laugh when he walks up the stairs or puts his two paws up on your lap and some slips out

Most endearing quality:
If I cry (not that I do alot or anything), he does this really cute look with a head tilt and wags his tail when I look at him. If I hide my face, he will hit me with his paw to get my attention
He is ALWAYS happy, the tail never stops.
He loves being with me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Elite Member

Re: Tell me about your GSD

OZZY
Born: ? Probably March 2006
Where: Most likely somewhere in Virginia

Likes: playing ball, running like a maniac, burping in my face, watching me take showers and other bathroom duties, spending time with me!

Dislikes: Treats made specifically for dogs, the spray bottle, getting his nails clipped, shouting

Most endearing quality: The most loyal dog I have ever had

Least endearing quality: Sometimes fearful and shy

Ozzy, CGC, HIC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 11:06 AM
Master Member

Born: 1/21/07
Where: CA

Likes: playing in the water hose, chasing the flashlight at night in the backyard, harassing the cats till they hiccup, stealing the sink sponge, belly scratches and tug of war.

Dislikes: When the kids get in trouble and someone raises thier voice.

Most endearing quality: too many too count! The way she squashes her ears back to snuggle, the way she uses her paws to slap you while playing, her silliness, etc..

Least endearing quality: sometimes she will eat her poo- dang it! But it's getting better.

Fur Mom to Miss Ruby, Zora the Exlpora cat and Falon a.k.a Big Boy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 12:10 PM
Knighted Member

<span style="color: #000099">Kaiser </span>

Born: 10/2/05

Where: OH

Likes: Playing Chuck-It; swimming; taking walks; snow; belly scrathces; playing, playing and playing!

Dislikes: Food that people eat; getting his nails cut

Most endearing quality: The way he literally pitches or kicks his toys at us to throw or kick back to him when we're playing; how he gives "kisses"; how he can be so "snuggly" when he wants to be!

Least endearing quality: Barks a little too much at the neighbors, but they're gone most of the year, so that can be expected; other than that, he's a pretty good guy!

Pat

Kaiser - 8 yrs old

Ray (Radar) - 8 yrs old - At the Bridge
post #5 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Knighted Member

Molly
Born: 9/2/2004
Where: Wilmington, IL

Likes: Her frisbee and tennis balls, agility, cheese,taking walks, snow, having her butt scratched
Dislikes: rain, the vet's office, getting her nails trimmed, cats

Most endearing qualities: How she spins her butt around to tell you she wants butt scratches, how she pokes me with her nose in the morning to wake me up and how she likes to sit in my lap when I sit on the ground. She's my 70lb lap dog

Least endearing qualities: barks at me when I sneeze and jumps on people when they come into the house

Nicky~ Mom to Molly, CD, RN, NA, NAJ, CGC, TC, TDI~ 6 year old GSD
post #6 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 02:18 PM

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>Carmail</span>

Born: Aug 24, 2005, Wichita KS
Brought home at 7 weeks old

Likes: Being with the family,Fressbe,chasing cats,going for rides in the car,meeting new people.

Dislikes:being left alone,getting a bath.

Least endearing quality:chasing cats.

Most endearing quailty:love to be with the family and being very smart.

Carmail Wolf my first GSD.

Shine Rest in peace.
post #7 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Knighted Member

Send a message via AIM to travis_gsd27 Send a message via Yahoo to travis_gsd27

Travis Barker [Travis]

Born: March 28, 2005
Brought home/adopted: 7 weeks

Likes: Being with me, playing any kind of game that allows him to run around at top speed, eating, barking, fetch [though he rarely gives the ball back so its more like 'Chase' ] , performing tricks for treats [it's hilarious to watch how excited he gets to do the tricks], bugging his brother and sister.

Dislikes: being ignored, not being allowed to play, water that is anywhere other than his water dish or pool, being scolded by anyone other than me [if someone else scolds him he'll come lay in my lap and pout]

Least endearing quality: he's very vocal. Especially out in public. and sometimes he is the BIGGEST baby ever. I 've definitely babyed him a little too much.

Most endearing quality: He is such a goofball. He makes me laugh everyday and there is never a dull moment with Trav around. His big sloppy kisses that he loves to give. His smarts. and loyalty.

-Ashley-
Mom To:
Travis Barker-34 month old German Shepherd
Katy-Beagle Chihuahua Mix
Miles-Chihuahua

post #8 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Elite Member

Tessa

Born: 12/05/06 - Conowingo, MD

Likes: her ball, food, stuffed kongs, going for walks, riding in the car, did I mention food

Dislikes: cats

Most endearing quality: her oveall silliness, her head tilts, her kisses, her joy at seeing me

Least endearing quality: she hates my cats, sometimes eat her own poop - yick!

Holly~
Tessa vom Sonnenaufgang
post #9 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Crowned Member

Name: Grimm van den Heuvel

Born: November 17th, 2006

Likes: Dominating inaminate objects, snuggles, being KING, digging, SNOW and frigid, glacial cold, his toy pink piggy that OINKS really loudly, any raw food.

Dislikes: Any inanimate objects refusing to bow to his supremacy, things interrupting his plans for world dominion, when his Mumma or Daddy goes away from him, nail clipping.

Most endearing quality: His soft expression when he snuggles with me, and his gentle, soft yodel when he's happy.

Least Endearing quality: Too-frequent bids for world dominion.

Patti
Frauchen von:

Grimm van den Heuvel, aka "The Doofinator"
My strong-minded, very loving boy
post #10 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Crowned Member

Morgan vom Donnermond

Born: Aug 4, 2001, New England

Likes: Stuffed sheep, Booda tugs, tennis balls, having her chin scratched and raw meat balls.

Dislikes: tall men and other dogs near my children.

Least endearing qualities: barks when the phone rings, steals shoes when we're trying to get out the door and jumps in the driver's seat of my car any chance she can, especially annoying when she's covered in mucky sand.

Most endearing quality: Folding herself headfirst into my lap and the way she is totally devoted to my 3 children.

-Jenn

Venus of Crooked Creek 1/26/13
Otto von Hena-C 05/23/08
Morgan Donnermond 08/04/01 to 9/28/12 Long Live the Queen!

I have duct tape and I am not afraid to use it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page