June 2010 Photo Contest - Comments Thread - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
The Italian One

June 2010 Photo Contest - Comments Thread

Just adding a place for comments on this month's contest. Good luck everyone.

Home of Sundance, Butch & Wyatt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Crowned Member

Started out the thread because the Karlo's relatives all seem to have such great tongues!!! His is special because of his dimple....a puppy tooth must have pierced it and the dent never went away. The shot of Karlo was taken on his 6 month birthday. He didn't grow into his tongue!

Jane~
Kept by
Gambit zu Treuen Handen

Guinness auf der Marquis...Karlo son!

Always in my heart
Karlo aka Gideon vom Wildhaus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3.02.09~12.03.18
Kacie
7.21.05-5.01.15
Onyx
11.08.06-9.28.18
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Master Member

Even though I have millions of photos I have yet to WIN a monthly contest

But I always said IF I won and got to select the next month's theme it would be about TONGUES ...so I guess I'm happy to see the theme even though I didn't choose it!

"Wonderful companions with the potential for so much more."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
The Italian One

Lovin' all the pictures this month

BUT everyone needs to read the rules of the contest. Seems many are having a little trouble with rule #5. Especially with attaching a photo. Here's a suggestion, if you are attaching a photo instead of posting the photo use 3 dots (...). Thanks! Also, only 1 (one) photo is allowed per member, per contest.

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 05:30 PM

Thought I would share the pic of our buddy Thor in the river, he would stick his whole head under water, ears and all and spend about 30 seconds searching for rocks. It was quite the sight!

Rest in peace buddy - hope there are fun creeks in heaven - see you there!

Loved GSDs all my life

currently a mom to:
Juno (GSD2005)
Kip Vom Kistha Haus (GSD 2010)
a toddler
, a baby and
a lovebird (who thinks he is a GSD)!!!!

Always in my heart: Thor, K, Luna, Quilly
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Especially with attaching a photo. Here's a suggestion, if you are attaching a photo instead of posting the photo use 3 dots (...).
Vinnie I'm embarrassed to admit that my ignorance is showing. What's the difference between attaching a photo using three dots versus posting the photo? Sorry, but I'm cluelesss!!!

Gayle, Faith, Ledgie, Scooby
At the Bridge: Andy, Abbey, Tasha, Tex, Echo, Yukon, JR, Too, Niki, Bo, Ringer, Kelly, Honey, Mac, Slider & Bruiser
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Elite Member

Bella is WATCHING the yard/house from the very top step were it conects to the stairs the gate is open and she thinks its her Duty to make sure no one comes up the steps LOL. I love how nobel she looks doing it its her favorit job. She'd sleep there at night if I did not bring her in to go to bed. HAHA she only thinks she's a gaurd dog she's really jus a big coward.

~Christen
REBEL~PIT BULL
BATISTA~SHAR PEI
BANDIT~CHI/YORKIE
GABE~RAT TERRIE/CORGIE
ANGLE~RAT TERRIER/CORGIE
PEPPER~RAT TERRIER
HONEY~CHIHUHUHA
REBA~ENGLISH BULLDOG
OLIVER~MUTT
CHEWIE~POM MIX
LEVI~PAP/CHI
SISSY~MUTT
LUCY~WHENIER MIX
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Crowned Member

great pictures so far everyone

-Brandi

6-5-09

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
The Italian One

Quote:
Originally Posted by arycrest View Post
Vinnie I'm embarrassed to admit that my ignorance is showing. What's the difference between attaching a photo using three dots versus posting the photo? Sorry, but I'm cluelesss!!!

You can post a photo directly in your post or you can attach the photo to your post. If you look at the entries in this months contest you will see examples of both.

Problem is that when someone attaches a photo they still have to post text of at least 3 characters. Soooo, people are adding comments to their posts. I'm suggesting to just use 3 dots instead. (or 3 x’s or something like that.)

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Master Member

This month's theme is producing some great pictures. I have no idea how I'm going to pick only one as being the best.

Maximus, Long Coat German Shepherd Dog
Tora, Mixed Breed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page