*** Important Change of Ownership Announcement *** - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

*** Important Change of Ownership Announcement ***

Good evening everyone,

My name is Yung Lee. I am here to announce that as of yesterday, Dec. 23, Germanshepherds.com's ownership was transferred to Verticalscope Inc. I will be a new site admin here going forward.

Firstly, let me apologize to everyone who may have felt left out in the dark about this announcement. Whether you agree or disagree with the right of the former owner and Verticalscope to not make this public knowledge until now is not an issue I believe that needs to be debated. If you disagree with that, I apologize again.

Because of the timing of the actual transfer of ownership (in terms of all the tech and legal stuff), I didn't want to make an announcement until Monday (this being Christmas eve and tomorrow being Christmas). I wanted to make myself and the rest of the mod/admin team available to answer as many of the questions you may have and I didn't think it was fair to intrude on anyone's Christmas holidays to do this.

Nonetheless, I apologize again if you disagree with this judgement call. It was strictly mine but fortunately, the mod/admin team here now has been very accomodating.

I don't want to take too much time right now getting into who we are and what will or will not happen here (I have to get back to my family dinner soon.)

However, let me reassure you with this. I am not here to turn things upside down. The mod/admin team are remaining the same. The rules are the same. The culture is the same. The discussions you have about German Shepherds will be the same. Nothing is changing in that regards.

I am here mainly to provide another hand in moderating this community and more importantly, to provide AROUND THE CLOCK tech support and make sure this site runs smoothly.

A quick tidbit about me: I have owned dogs most of my life and I currently have a chocolate Lab named Joy. My wife and I love her dearly. Some days, my wife loves her more than me. Please continue to do things as you have been familiar with and in not allow others to put any fear or concerns in you as to what may or may not happen.

Thanks again and looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Merry Christmas
Yung
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page