German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Update on the Weberhaus Bobsey Twins
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 08:24 AM
CometDog
Elite Member

So sorry you lost Lexi, and on Christmas Eve. Heartbreak

Jada is beautiful, congratulations to you and your family. My BF has a drivey retired female (8 years old) that looks like her..I had showed you in another thread. When she comes over to visit she is Queen lol There is something really relaxing about having a seasoned and stable matriarch around. My dog Valor is a pretty stable guy with other dogs and he sure does respect her. I just got a new puppy and it is as expected a lot of work, crating and rotating and supervising limited play so puppy doesn't become doggy etc..a part of me looks back on the ease of introducing another established dog rather than a puppy lol

Are both Raff and Jada intact? My BF did get his female spayed. It was either that or not see each other for months twice a year lol I don't have the room or skill (or desire) to keep Valor from a visiting BIS. Plus at her age it seemed the right thing to do.

Good luck, beautiful pair you have there. Glad it worked out that way.

Valor 6/3/17
CGC BH AD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome