German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Need to rehome 8 year old white shepherd mix in Evansville, IN area
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2018, 03:21 PM
Jenny720
Crowned Member

I would get the dog evaluated by a professional. Don’t base your decsion on your dogs life on a forum. I have been to many reputable dog rescues who place dogs for adoption was not to be homes with older or no kids. Bide a wee was One of these adoption facilities is where we adopted and I was raised with dogs that fit our family. We adopted once a dog from this rescue that we were warned the dog was highly aggressive with other dogs. We later added a poodle and a collie pup to the family not to mention cats bunnies and birds nor strange dogs were isSues. so there is that. not that I recommend this dog be homed with a kid. I’m just saying there may be certain dynamics that just don’t work. I hate to say many dogs do bite or are capable of biting. It is why people must really need to do there homework when they get their family dog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jenny720; 03-13-2018 at 03:23 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome