German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - I had to reminisce...
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Mary Beth
Crowned Member

I thought Kodi would do well especially when you are playing and walking him as usual - he may even enjoy the extra attention but doesn't want to show it because he senses you are sad. For Lucy, it is going to take a full month for Chari's scent to go, so that could also be confusing for her. If she doesn't get better when a month as passed- you may want to consider adopting another cat for company for her - if she is good with other cats. Since you are planning on getting a puppy - another dog who likes cats may not be a good idea. The other idea would be to get a puppy sooner - at least that would distract her and give her something to watch and also help you. My cat Shadow kept crying when the other cat Tabby died - after a month, I went to the Humane Society and adopted a quiet older cat who liked dogs - Shadow was finally happy and gave me a look "what took you so long"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Royal K9s Baron Sting DB 7/9/2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sting Chance von Gaard 2006-2017

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome