View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
sagelfn
Crowned Member

Stacking Do's & Don'ts

From this thread... https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum...-critique.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinhuerta
I really want to assist in the critiques...but I don't want to be *unfair* in them either....
Many of the pictures do not *accentuate* the good attributes of the dogs posted.
They do the opposite...the are *enhancing* the short comings, and minor or major faults of these wonderful dogs.
I would prefer to comment on the dogs, when they can be *shown* in a positive view.
Maybe we should start a thread about the *proper* way to stack our wonderful dogs!!???
Pictures can be posted on the do's and don'ts......so everyone can learn.
THEN...we can attempt to give proper critiques of them, in a later thread???
*I would be glad to critiques dogs at that time*....trying to critique now, could possibly offend...and I don't want that to happen at all.
Since Conformation is one of the venues we competitively participate in.....I really do enjoy this thread!
What says all???
Someone start a *Do's & Don't Stacking Thread*...and we can start learning from there........
Rei....your dog, Lies's dogs, and Whiteshepherds...are the closest for decent stands..(for Conformation critiques)....but they too can be done better to *show* the dogs for the best evaluation.
I know that many people like natural stand pics (I do too)...but lets learn what the "Judges want to see".
OK????????????

Here is my most recent stack attempt

I know he is looking up instead of forward alert but what else is wrong? I will not be offended by any comments.

-Brandi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
6-5-09

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome