German Shepherds Forum banner

Expert suggestion is required

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Shadow's mum 
#1 ·
Hi there,

Recently i've purchased a showline GSD puppy (8 weeks old ) from none-breeder person (in Dubai ) and i am just worry that this puppy might not be 100 % pure gsd.
I need expert advice and suggestion on these puppy and parents photos.

Can any expert tell me that does this puppy look pure shepherd because i have doubt on this and can he be a puppy of parents ( in the photo )

There is not any paper or registeriation documents about the puppy. I think his face is too thin from front side. plz advice me on this.

Regards,

Arash

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
well those two parents definitely look like German Shepherds...not to sure about the pup. How old is he/she? Ears are usually not bent like that for long, and they look a tad small.

But then again it's not hard for a German Shepherd owner to make a couple bucks by taking two a picture of two GSDs and saying they were the pup's picture.

#3 ·
That's not the best picture because of the angle, but it very well could be purebred, can you take a side view?

#4 ·
thanks for all the replies.

Actually, he's 8 weeks old and i have doubt when i look at him, his face in compare with other gsd puppies is thiner. Do you see any strange thing about him ? Does he look like cross shepherd ?

his previous owner told me that his ears are standing at 5 weeks and this is the beauty of this puppy.

Waiting for your comments...

Regards,

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
All our GSD pups look way different as babies than adults. I swear the black pups look like bear cubs!

If those were the parents, then he's purebred from that. If you hang around in the puppy section you'll see some pups like yours.

BTW, peaking over the wall on the right in this photo... look like GSD pups to me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.