German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Clover's 12 week check up
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
georgiapeach717
Master Member

Clover's 12 week check up

My baby is 27 pounds...and looks AWFUL!!!! All tests have come back fine, and doc says he is "at the skinniest he wants to see him" I am to add wet canned food to his dry kibble and no more "waiting out the stubbornness". He is so scrawny looking in the belly at I was actually embarassed!!!! Doc says that he was on the verge of prescribing me dog food they give to ABUSED dogs who come in emaciated!!!!! I feel like a HORRIBLE mom and I am going to be working HARD on getting him good! We have a 10 pound weight gain goal for the next visit by next month.

Please pray I can get him looking like he should!

Other than that he loved on all the vet techs, made a very old female weimereiner shake with anxiety when he barked with his butt in the air and I was ashamed that he caused the 15 year old gal to shake so bad! And then....as he is now learning to do at every visit...he fell asleep in the exam room! LMAO!!!!

today 27.1 pounds at 12 weeks and a day. (last visit he was right at 20 pounds at 9 weeks and a day)

~Robin~
Proud Mommy to Clover 11/26/09
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

as well as not so furry babies, Christopher (5) and Laci (2)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome