German Shepherds Forum banner

Brings out the kid in me.. :)

804 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  mjbgsd 
#1 ·
So Stark and I just came in from playing in the snow.

There are a few snow drifts about 2 feet high in our green patch at the apartment building. Plus we have about 2-3 inches of snow cover.

I have bought snowpants (which I didn't think I would ever wear again in public), boots, thick gloves, a hat amoung other winter apparel. I piled it all on and out we went.

I thought I would just stand there and throw a ball or some snow balls at him, but I ended up running around, jumping in and out of the drifts and playing with him right in the snow.

I had a blast!

I called my friend to come out with her Italian Greyhound who is just about 5 months now and the four of us had a great time!

I can't remember the last time I played in the snow! It is way too much fun!

I am having so much fun with my puppy! He really brings out a more playful, fun and energectic me!

Anyone else play in the snow with their puppy/dog?

See less See more
#3 ·

Played with my dogs last Saturday in our first snow! Check out my pictures for Winter 2009-2010.

It was so much fun! Abbey would try to catch the snowballs with her mouth and take a second to wonder "What happened?" every single time! I teased Haley a few times when she's looking down to chew on sticks and then whip around when a snowball lands on her back.

Dogs are great to play with in all seasons.

#4 ·
Well I am on the down side of 50 and I think I have played more in the snow with my dogs than I did my skin kid!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.