German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - what is "Earthdog" ???
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 07:06 PM
LARHAGE
Knighted Member

Send a message via Yahoo to LARHAGE
Re: what is "Earthdog" ???

I've done Earthdog with my JRT's and actually want to do it with my Cairn, they actually do it everyday in and around my barn, the barking at these things is insane, you have all these terriers going bonkers trying to go first, it's quite hilarious, I was at Petco last month and happened to have my JRT with me, I was talking to a dog photographr and all of a sudden my JRT broke away taking off and leaped on a display table showcasing a habitrail living section for rats, the big rat had evidently scrambled up this pipe and Riley my dog saw him, he knocked the table over with the rat and it crashed down on a Nutro dogfood display, THANK GOD the rat stayed in a safe section, can you imagine if my Jack tore it apart in front of all the shoppers ? I was SO EMBARASSED!!! Riley was sreaming and barking as I clutched him in my arms, I'll tell you the drive to kill vermin in these little dogs is INTENSE!

INTCH, U-GRCH V Alta-Tollhaus Gavin schH3, UWP, KKL1a, OFA EXCELLENT, DM-Clear
MHDW ( Most Handsome Dog In World)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To err is human, to forgive, is canine.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome