German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - It's been a year:Hinterland's Thor Baer
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Smithie86
Crowned Member

Re: It's been a year:Hinterland's Thor Baer

Thank you.

Patti - You remember that! That is Sigmund Gilch in Waidhaus. 9 years after Baer spent a year with him when I worked in Holland, he would always ask Randy Tyson about him. That was the 1st thing he asked when he met us at the WUSV the other year; Gabor's comment was it was amazing how much Baer left a mark on people.

Randy Tyson (and part of the reason I do recommend her) was incredible as well. She always asked about him (she was not his breeder, but we trained at Menlo Park with her) and was one of the 1st people I told when he died.

There are a lot of great people on this board and others that had been very supportive, after a tough 2 years with Gabor's mother and Baer. People that I knew and did not know that gave comfort. It is appreciated more than you know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome