German Shepherds Forum banner

13.5 month old female

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Aureal 
#1 ·
I wanted to see what people's critiques are of my girl as she is growing up. She did really well with letting me stack her by myself.

I want to hear true critiques. Thanks in advance!

See less See more
#3 ·
She is bloody well GORGEOUS! The only thing I can fault her on is that she's not plushy enough for me

She looks like a bitch but has a REALLY strong head! Topline is fabulous, nice balance in angles front and rear, spectacular bone, looks like she has nice feet, croup may be a little short and steep, but the tail set is nice.

She's a lovely bitch! Where'd you get her?!

#4 ·
What a beautiful head and expression.

Stretched female with high withers, dip behind withers and a slightly steep croup. Good angulation front and rear, good bone and it looks like good feet. She is quite balanced overall and in very good shape with excellent tuck up. I would like her to be darker in color (just personal preference).

#5 ·
Thank you all for your critiques. It is nice to hear others input and even better to see that my thoughts were right in line with others.

She is currently doing very well in her training for personal protection. She absolutely loves to work so she is being exposed to all sort of training (obed., tracking, air-scenting, & protection). She will be training for narcotic searchs this summer as well. I'm taking her in for Pennhip & OFA this summer as she is in heat now so I want to give her time to recover. If she passes her hips and elbows we will probably be doing agility and utility work as well.

Her breeder did a very good job with picking her for me. I was looking for a sable female that was going to tend more towards the doggy side in appearance. She came from Lytle K-9's in Alaska.

Here is her pedigree.

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/544453.html

Thanks again everyone. Take care!

Edits: To correct spelling

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.