Re: This Is Why Annual Vacs Are Not Needed
Thanks for posting that. And this should be a sticky!
Reactions that have been documented include:
* Behavior changes such as aggression and separation anxiety
* Obsessive behavior,self-mutilation, tail chewing
* Pica - eating wood, stones, earth, stool
* Destructive behavior, shredding bedding
* Seizures, epilepsy
* Fibrosarcomas at injection site
* Autoimmune diseases such as those affecting bone marrow and blood cells, joints, eyes, skin, kidney, liver, bowel, and central nervous system.
* Muscular weakness and or atrophy
* Chronic digestive problems
Ruth & the 4 Legged Rescue Gang
Rafi the malaroo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gio & Varda, the krazy kittens
....In my heart: