German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hemangiosarcoma?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
arycrest
Crowned Member

Re: Hemangiosarcoma?

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that Eich may have hemangiosarcoma, I hope and pray the biopsy shows the tumor is benign.

I started that HEMANGIOSARCOMA thread Val linked to this thread, in October 2007.

On May 23, 2008, my dear Ringer, who would have been 13 in a month, was diagnosed with hemangiosarcoma of the heart. The thread I started about it was moved from the SENIOR DOG forum to the IN LOVING MEMORY forum and locked, but I just checked and it's still around.
https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum...e=3#Post693664

Kelly who was 12-1/2, had an ultrasound done of his digestive system on July 31, at a specialty hospital in Gainesville, FL. They found that his gall bladder was about to rupture, however, the doctor also suspected something was wrong with his heart and did a few tests, including an EKG. She was fairly certain that he had a hemangiosarcoma tumor in his heart, however, I declined her offer to do an ultrasound on it because he was so sick from so many other health issues I had to have him put down that afternoon.

Gayle, Faith, Ledgie, Scooby
At the Bridge: Andy, Abbey, Tasha, Tex, Echo, Yukon, JR, Too, Niki, Bo, Ringer, Kelly, Honey, Mac, Slider & Bruiser

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome