German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Cyclosporin Eye Drops Odd Question
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
JeanKBBMMMAAN
Crowned Member

Re: Cyclosporin Eye Drops Odd Question

YES! Plastic bottle-the label slides off, the grease is everywhere. TJ it's not just us!

Now they are using the white bottle and not the clear so I can't even tell until I am almost done that I am-but with the other bottle I would watch the level go down way faster than seemed possible-I mean-2 total drops a day should last more than a month!

Some plastic is porous, right? Maybe that is it? Maybe the glass bottles are the key.

I feel like if it is coming out of the bottle somehow, I am losing a lot of money over time. And I don't like that thought.

I am very glad I asked because I know when I call them (I am not sure if they have a lot of customers using this stuff) they are going to think I am being dramatic (WHO? ME?). I am going to bring it in with me though when I pick up my refill. Actually, I think my one vet uses it...hmmmm...

Bear!

Between those appointments katieliz was the dog treated for Plasmoma. Do you have pictures?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome