German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Consult at Smith Ridge (Dr. Goldstein's office)
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 01:30 PM
LisaT
Crowned Member

Re: Consult at Smith Ridge (Dr. Goldstein's office)

REally interesting about the red-head. Max too is a redhead and seems to have similar issues. He has the cholesterol, but not the ALT. If there is any more info regarding the ALT and IBD, I would love to hear it.

I've probably looked at that BNA stuff off and on for the last 7 years. I am really curious to see how that goes, and hope you'll keep posting about it.

Also VERY interesting about the neutering and the adrenal/cortisol. I've been wondering something very similar. I *know* that Max has some adrenal issues, and I believe that his hormonal balance has been off since he was neutered. Has Akbar been neutered, or were you discussing having this done? Once that has been done, I"m wondering how to best support the immune system and the adrenals.

Everything else that was said seems consistent with my belief system. Sounds like a great consult

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome