German Shepherds Forum banner

Happy 1-5 Kramer! (GSD mix)

18K views 31 replies 29 participants last post by  elsie 
#1 ·
It's Kramer's birthday month! I have no idea exactly how old he is, but I think he was about 10 months when I got him from the Erie, PA HS.

He thought he'd make it a dramatic one this year, and had emergency surgery for bloat, torsion, and then a bonus liver tumor removal (unknown tumor) two weeks ago today. So this is an extra special birthday-but really, they all are! His recovery (knock wood) has been phenomenal! That's his gift to me!

1994 in Erie-about a year old:

Another picture of Kramer in his younger days-top dog!

Last winter-

Last spring-

After a bath this summer-I don't think you need to guess how he felt about that...

Taking a run-viva Adequan!

20 minutes after surgery-get me OUT of here!

And yesterday-after stitch removal (down to 53#-same as when I got him! Just a little redistributed...
)

Happy Birthday, King Kramer!

See less See more
#29 ·
jean your pictures of kramer are beautiful! kramer is beautiful, hope he's feeling good again soon!

#30 ·
Oh my gosh, I had never seen puppy pictures of Kramer. I just assumed he was born a wise, old man.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

#31 ·
Happy Birthday miracle boy! How handsome you look in your new coat! Here's to many, many more birthdays with your wonderful family!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.