German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Chiro Again?
Thread: Chiro Again?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
DancingCavy
Crowned Member

Send a message via AIM to DancingCavy Send a message via MSN to DancingCavy Send a message via Yahoo to DancingCavy
Chiro Again?

Risa has some back issues. I don't know that it is ever not bothering her, but some days certainly seem worse than others. Fortunately she hasn't had any really noticibly bad days lately. Those days involve her not wanting to hop up onto the couch or bed and yelping.

I took her to get a chiropractic adjustment a month or two ago. The doctor wasn't sure if she'd fixed Ris' problem or not and sent me home with some Deramaxx to use when Ris' back is bothering her. I also was placed on the list to see the human chiro whenever he comes in (he only rarely comes in and then it's a first come, first serve basis with limited advanced notice). I haven't heard anything about the human chiro coming in and I wonder if I should just call and make an appointment for the regular doctor to take another pass at fixing Ris' back. Maybe do some X-rays too.

I haven't given her much of the Deramaxx. Partly because I'm not a huge fan of it but also I know it doesn't fix the underlying problem.

What do you think?

~Jamie~
Risa W-FDM/MF RA RL1 (AoE) CA CGC WCX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Risa's Blog)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome