German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Gracie & Ruth - 2 GSDs from TN
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Jazy's mom
Knighted Member

Re: Gracie & Ruth - 2 GSDs from TN

Shannon, I don't know if I already told you about Annalise that LaurieB mentioned but you do have to read her thread sometime. She was orginally a TN girl. I had actually offered to help with her transport, but I never got to meet her before she went to Jean.

LaurieB, I know you were just kidding about the pictures. Apparently I am in the "sucker club" with Shannon. I volunteered to help Shannon with Gracie, thinking what is one more. Then two days later, I go to check on a stray GSD that was found 30 minutes outside of Knoxville. The next thing I know, I am loading him into the back of the SUV, because I can't leave him there to get hit by a car. Of course that was the same holiday weekend that I put together a transport from GA to IN on two days notice. And I still had the kennel in the car, because I had just returned from taking Buddy to KY. Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way. I just figure it was a very productive week and I was making up for not being able to do as much during tax season. LOL

Amy
GSD Rescue of East TN

Liesel adopted 2/7/04
Judy rescued 1/16/05, foster failure
Trelkez owner surrender 9/27/07, foster failure

In loving memory of Jasmine 2/2/95-11/24/03, she has left this world but she will never leave my heart.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome