German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Gracie & Ruth - 2 GSDs from TN
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Jazy's mom
Knighted Member

Re: Gracie & Ruth - 2 GSDs from TN

Sorry about the photos. I currently have my two females and 3 fosters including Gracie. I told myself that I will never have more than three. Yeah Right!

I spent yesterday afternoon securing my fence so that my newest addition can not get out. Of course he was right next to me the entire time watching me as if he was already trying to figure out how he was going to get around the new obstacles. LOL

He and Gracie are not fixed so this means that I have to alternate potty breaks and play time just to be on the safe side. I swear it seems like it takes an hour just to get everyone feed and outside for their potty breaks and play time in the morning. And of course Gracie has no problem waking me up at 5:30 (an hour before my alarm goes off) to let me know she wants to be fed and walked. For such a little girl, she really can make a lot of noise.

Shannon and I are going to get together some time this weekend so that Gracie and Ruth can see each other. I am sure both of us will have our cameras.

Amy
GSD Rescue of East TN

Liesel adopted 2/7/04
Judy rescued 1/16/05, foster failure
Trelkez owner surrender 9/27/07, foster failure

In loving memory of Jasmine 2/2/95-11/24/03, she has left this world but she will never leave my heart.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome