German Shepherds Forum banner

If your dog could talk for 1 min what would he/she say to you?

72K views 160 replies 132 participants last post by  ADogCalledQuest 
#1 ·
If your dog could talk what do you think he/she would say to YOU? :)

#2 ·
She would tell me that I mean just as much to her as she does to me and she might have a couple words about the cats(good words):)

#3 ·
Can't think about it.

I tried to think about this, but if made me feel unworthy. My girls would sing praises that I could never live up to. I often think about the irony that is dog. Man so often lacks the courage or integrity to deserve so loyal a companion.

#7 ·
Hondo: Seriously, we don't need any other dogs here. I'll give you the cat, but the dogs need to go. Now, stop acting all surprised to hear me speak and get into the kitchen and make me some chicken. Where's Dad? I want a belly rub. And btw - you do look fat in those pants, I don't know why Dad lies to you.

#8 ·
After thinking about it, I have to add my other dogs:

Tug: Sun. Give me sun. Make it shine. Hey! Can you hear me? Sun.

Maggie: Wait! Don't get up. I don't want to move. You are so wonderful. Let me continue to bask in your wonderful warmth. I think I get get just a tad closer. Aren't you getting hungry yet? You can get up if you are getting something to eat. Just bring enough for me too.

Lonestar: Mom! Mom! Mom! I really try hard to stay focused and scrambled eggs, hot dogs & cheese. Squirrel! I need to talk to Dad tennis ball.... Squeaky red ball under the flying bird into the pond...what is that butterfly gator ride into kennel ...MOM! MOM! MOM! Outside flying monkeys gotta pee!!!!

#9 ·
Alexis: pet me, love me, don't groom me, play tug with me, pet me, pet me, pet me, why can't I sleep on the bed every night? Why do I have to share my life with these other bitches? Where is that wonderful little boy that I love (my nephew)?

Vala: ball, ball, toy, toy, can we go outside and play, ball, ball, toy, toy, OH GOD I am starving, feed me, feed me, love me for 10 seconds and then feed me feed me, ball ball ball. Oh, OK, I'll go veg out on the couch for awhile.

Deja: You ready to go do something yet? Can we go outside and do something NOW? Come on mom, I want to go hunt mice. Let's go for a run. Here, let me jam this toy into you. I HATE the computer. Sean, Sean, Sean, Sean, Sean, Sean, oh a kitty, Sean, Sean, Sean (Sean is our helper).

Elena: Hey mom, you going to feed me? I know you are going to give me a treat. Time to feed me? OK, then can we go outside so I can harass my mother. No, I rather you feed me.

#10 ·
Mauser: BALL!! LURE COURSE!! BALL!! LURE COURSE!! BALL!! LURE COURSE!! BALL!! LURE COURSE!! (you get it :) )

Winnie: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Feed Me!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kaynya: Let me lick your face!!! FEED ME!! Can I lick your face now? Is it feeding time yet??

Spike: LURE COURSE!!! FOOD!! LURE COURSE!!! FOOD!!

Fuego: Doh!

Clark: Umm ... well ... umm ... I'm going to go play with Wasabi and then pull the hair out of the cat

Wasabi: I'm going to curl up here on your lap and then try to sneak up to your chest so I can lick your face and I would be most grateful if you would allow that?

#11 ·
ZOLA...." RITE ,listen up humans,i am almost ten month old now and if you take the time to read all them dog books you have bought, you may find that i am going through ,what you call,my teenage years...ok...so listen up.......i want to go out WHEN i want to go out,,i come back when i want.to come back..i eat what i want and when,,i will play rough if i want to and if you cannt take it ,then tuff and if im sleeping..leave me,,i will get up when i want to...ok oh and one more thing.....I LOVE YOU "

#12 ·
Whatcha doin'? Whatcha doin'? Whatcha doin'? Wazzat? Gotta sniff that... Wait! Don't go into another room! Come back! Come back! Ooohhh, what is taking you so long?
Ball ball ball when is it time to play ball ball get the ball wait, I hear knocking at the door, woowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo, whaddya mean, quiet?
Must be suspicious, I'm Czech line, have to be suspicious, woowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo, see how good I am at that?

Ohhhhhh, fine then, I'll be quiet...

Boof.

#13 ·
Jazzy: I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why aren't you letting me lick your face anymore!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Delgado: FOOD! Oh, no food.....FOOD! Oh, no food....*sits* NOW can I have food? No? *lies down* NOW can I have food? I love you! NOW can I have food? OH TOY!!! TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY. NOW can I have food? YAY FOOD!!! I love you! TOY TOY TOY come play with me!

#14 ·
Kong! KONG KONG KONG KONG!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh throw it! Throw it FURTHER!
Throw it again! I love you mom! Wait! Why are you taking it away?! Oh let me just climb over you on the couch for just a second, here I found it behind you! How did that Kong get there? Here you go! You're welcome!!! I brought it to you, right to your FACE. Throw it again! Hey, let's play in the snow! NO! Let's play in the snow with the KONG!!! WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?! Again! Again! Again!! AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!!!!

#15 ·
Ace, my gsd would be saying "Would you please let me go outside".
Mandy, my lab would be saying "Is it time to eat yet?"
Baby, my terrier mix would say "Do not disturb me please."

#19 · (Edited)
Lucky would say: Ball Play ball more . Why arent you playing ball ? Ball lets go play! I do not get to play ball enough! Fix that!
He actually is like the dog in Up instead of squirrel its ball!
BTW Great thread!

#20 ·
Stark: Mom, do I have to get up? Really? Okay, one more minute okay? *sniff, sniff* That smells soooooo good...... what did you say? I didn't hear you? Oh, you want me to... *sniff, sniff* what did you want me to do again?

Zefra: BALL! BITE! BALL! BALL! TOY! PLAY! I LOVE YOU MOM! BALL! BALL! Okay, I'm calm.. see... THROW THE BALL! NOW!!! Okay, I'm sitting.. see.. here.. sit, sit, sit, BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 ·
Niko: Hey, didn't I see you bring home bacon the other day? What happened to that anyway? I could go for some bacon right about now. It wouldn't even have to be cooked. Or thawed, heck I'd eat it frozen. How about we wait until Rosa goes on her walk and then see if we can find where you put it? Until then, scratch my belly, way down low where it embarrasses you. Yeeeeaaaah.....that's the spot.

#25 ·
Mine would say

"Yes, I really do have to follow you everywhere including the bathroom"

"When you come home I am the happiest dog in the world"

"Feed me the same stuff you are eating"

"When we play you can nip me too, I don't mind"

"I don't understand why you don't want to sniff everything"

"How come the cat doesn't have to do tricks for her food?"

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#26 ·
Diesel would have said... "stick, throw the stick, ok that one you dont want to throw ok how bout this one,throw it again, and again, and again and BIRD, ok stick stick, lets go for a bike ride, ok time for bed"

God I miss you Diesel it was so easy to read you, may you be patient until I cross that rainbow bridge to be with you and we can play fetch again and you can bring me any stick you want

#27 ·
Snow snow snow snow snow snow. I LOVE SNOW!!!!! Grr I hate horses. Mom mom mommy mama mama mommy mom mom... I love you. Whatcha doing? Oh you are going potty can I keep you company. Hey where'd you go why did you leave me. Mom mom mommy mama mama mommy mom mom. SNOW!!!!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#28 ·
Peanut (14 year old part GSD alpha female): Okay you mutts I'm in charge here . . .except for the Big Dog and maybe her mate but that's still debatable . . .gimme that chewie, kid. NO PEEING IN THE HOUSE. Straighten up and behave, dimwits!! Look Mom I got it all under control for ya!

Pele (12 year old greyhound/lab mix): Shhhhhh, I would just like to lie here by you. I don't want to be any trouble. I hope I didn't pee . . .I'm so nervous! Please could you just hold my paw and pet my head some more?

Gus (Six year old balding Goldendoodle): Love you love you love you hug me some more love you love you HEY STOOPID PUPPY STAY AWAY FROM MY CHEWIE love you mom love you love you. FRIIISSSSBBEEEEE!

Jaeger (seven month old GSD male): Oh mom you rock! Let me lean on you. Let me lick you. Let me bumble all over you some more. Let me nibble your toes. Hey are you eating something? Can I haz some? Please please please please please? I have a toy! Let me drop it by Peanut. Why are you growling Peanut? Here I will lie down and moan and groan at you until you give back the toy, Peanut. Hey Gus let's go outside! Hey Gus let's go inside! Hey Pele can I have your food? Oh Mom can we lay on the bed together now? Are you eating something?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.