German Shepherds Forum banner

If your dog could talk for 1 min what would he/she say to you?

72K views 160 replies 132 participants last post by  ADogCalledQuest 
#1 ·
If your dog could talk what do you think he/she would say to YOU? :)

#114 ·
he'd sing...
"Love me tender~ and give mee~ all your baa~haa~cooo~n"
And then he'd probably say that we should stop bringing people over that he doesn't know. Especially "weird" men/boys that talk to "his" girls.

#115 ·
What do you want from me????? This would all go so much smoother if you could just make up your mind!

#117 ·
With my dog it would be "What are you doing?, Why are you going out without me?, Is that food for me? guess not, hello?..hello?..hello? someone is at the door. Wait...what?...i'm not allowed to greet visitors straight away....whhhhhy?". I could go on, lol.

#120 ·
I tend to stay up late so late at night all he would be telling me is "Lets go to bed. I've been up all day playing and now it's time for bed."

During the daylight hours though... "Ball! Kong Bone! Cuz! Chuck it! Tug!....oh no one of them went under the couch...I need THAT one toy and only that toy will do. Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it! YOU GOT IT? :eek: throw it! I NEEED IT."

Silly puppy has a tendency to lose a toy under the couch and will fixate on it and whine incessantly until we get it...While we're grabbing the toy he's crawling all over us if I forget to put him in a sit/stay.

#122 ·
Sinister would probably say "I love you, you are my master, wherever you go I will go. Will you please pet me or at least hold my hand while I sit on your foot? Do you mind if I stare at you lovingly? Can we go see Grandma? SQUIRREL! Let's play fetch, can we leave the spotted dog inside, he steals my sticks? Mom, look at me, pet me, love me, mom, mom, mom. CATS! I love chewing on the small, furry cat's ears, I am pretty sure she likes it too. WHY DID YOU STOP PETTING ME?!"

#124 ·
Delta would say, "let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, I want to play, play with me, pay attention to me, hello, let's go, let's go, let's go..."

I don't think Echo would say much, but if I had a minute where he understood me I'd want to take the time to tell him that the world is an OK place, I will protect him, and there's nothing to be so nervous about.

#128 ·
It would probably go something like this............

" Um, why can't I roam the house like the cat does?"

"When are we going for our walk?"

"Tell me again why I can't play with kitty?"

"Oh, kitty, please run. Just run. I dare ya to run. Just one move, please."

"I gotta eat this again?"

"Why can't you stay home everyday?"

"Is that all you got?"

"Get back on the porch Old Man!"

#154 ·
wow, that was last year when he was not quite a year old
now at not quite two years old it is more like this, "why are you even indoors? It is great out here, come lay in the grass" "Is it Tracking time?" "Is it Hide the Woobah time?" and "It is time for bed, stop staring at that glowy thingy".

I have no idea how Patton tells time, but he does.

#132 ·
Norah would say

"Let's go for a walk, or you ride and I'll follow, let's not take Red dog, he's dumb and I get fed up having to keep him in line. Also, how about you send the puppy back from where you got him..we don't need any pets"

Red dog would say

"whatever this is, it's fun, where's the puppy? He's fun too, and Norah, she tells me off, that's fun..fun, fun, fun..what shall we do now? Something fun please :)"

#133 ·
"Oh, I love bacon I love cheese, feed me from your plate oh please".

"I'll be as good as I can be, but I am just a small puppy". If you don't think that mud's a blast, well you can just go kiss my ..."

Geez Ma. When I finally give you full eye contact you call it "beggin". I can't win around this joint....ah, what's that on your plate???

#134 ·
"What, are you nuts, fetch the ball, I ain't moving. I want wood and dirt for dinner tonight please. No way, you walk to the mailbox alone, however if you drive, count me in. Where's the cat, I want to sit on him, he's so soft. I see the can of pop, I got the can all by myself, yum yum..." :wild:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.