German Shepherds Forum banner

If your dog could talk for 1 min what would he/she say to you?

72K views 160 replies 132 participants last post by  ADogCalledQuest 
#1 ·
If your dog could talk what do you think he/she would say to YOU? :)

#87 ·
Gma, I am sooo glad my 23 year old dad moved back home because he had no clue what he was doing with me. You spoil me and feed me and play ball with me all the time and give me treats when I am learning my manners. Can I please go in the main part of the house? I promise you will not have to peel your kitty off the ceiling like last time (heheh)

#88 ·
At this very moment he would say.. "Mom, where the heck have you been?!?! I thought you were never ever ever coming home!!!! Can we play fetch now?"

On a normal day to day basis.. "Mom, fetch.. please? but I love you!"

#90 ·
meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat squirrel meat meat meat meat meat meat water meat meat meat meat meat meat meat cheese meat meat meat meat meat meat scratch meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat sleep

#91 ·
She would say, "I want to play with the hose water every day, 20 minutes each time and 5 times a day, get it?"

#93 ·
Vado "Mom... why can't I go under the couch? I know I can barely fit now, but why? Please let me go under the couch. I'm going to whine if you try to take me out from under the couch. I'm going...going.. BYE MOM"

*under couch.* Not to mention hes eating the underside of it... ugh puppyhood

#98 ·
Eko would say "I love you, throw my ball, rub my belly"! Xena would probably say "play with me" over and over in between nipping me, lol.

#103 ·
"Hey, did you see my ball? Let's go play?! Wanna play tug of war, I'll go find a sock! Hey, can we go to the park? I love going to the park.
Hey, look! It's a sock! Let's play tug of war now... unless we go to the park?!"

That would be my dogs words. Repeated. ALL DAY. xD

"Hey, don't worry, I got your back!"

#107 ·
I could see Chari always saying:

"Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma" as she paws at me. (makes me think of stewie off of family guy)

"Hey look at me...hey hey pet me pet me"

"Is that a fry for me!? Let me have it!" *snatches french fry right from fiance's face* (<---that has happened once in the car, we laughed after correcting it...granted I saw it coming...but it was too funny to stop...thought he would notice the giant Chari head coming for the fry...I mean her sniffer wasn't silent..)

"Car! Car!"

"Park! The park!"

"Omg! I smell foooood!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.