German Shepherds Forum banner

If your dog could talk for 1 min what would he/she say to you?

72K views 160 replies 132 participants last post by  ADogCalledQuest 
#1 ·
If your dog could talk what do you think he/she would say to YOU? :)

#60 ·
Zoey would say, "Thank you for rescuing me and wait, is all that food for me, really? Wow! And thank you for getting me healthy, and more food? Really? This place rocks? And I'm really glad you got that BB out of my side and is that cookie for me? Wow oh wow no more scrounging for food on the street and I didn't mean to nip your friend when she came in the front door but you didn't tell me she was your friend and I was trying to keep you safe and all these toys are for me? Really?

#61 ·
I have a new thought on what Grim would say. It would be something like this..

"I HATE that prong collar! Can you tell? Keep correcting me on that, and I'll show you just how much I hate it!" :eek:

#63 ·
They would say, " Why did we get stuck with YOU?? I always thought my poor dogs could have done better then me. I am having hip surgery in a week so obviously they would have done better with an active person who could do better then me but I couldn't give up my GSDs. If that is selfish of me, I'm sorry, but many times my dogs give me the reason to get out of the bed in the morning. I will give them more when I can. They, at this point, have given me more then I give them. I exercise them every day, feed them, take care of their needs, but I have not been good at their basic training. When it hurts to walk more then 30 feet, its hard. I don't want sympathy. I just want to make a pledge to my furbabies that I will do better when I get over this; and PLEASE don't think I have abandon you when I have to board you. They are good people and I would never give you up. /hugs my sweet babies

#65 · (Edited)
Bella would say 1 of 2 things mommy can you please tell the darn kids to shut up already so I could go back to sleep b/c I have a full night of pacing around the house or mommy could you please get this stupid cat to stop slapping me in the face lol

#68 ·
Jack: "Throw the BALL!! I brought you the BALL! I'm looking at you, I'm looking at the BALL, I'm looking at you, I'm staring at the BALL! I know you can see the BALL...Oh, maybe that one's invisible...How about this BALL?!? (rinse, lather, repeat)...oh wait, I hear the neighbor boy coming...Hurry! Where's my flipping FLIRT POLE?!?!?"

Lillian: "Just in case you're wondering where I'll be, Miss Kathy next door hands out milk bones made of doggie crack...I'll be next door, waiting for Miss Kathy to step outside with my doggie crack. And if you ever want me to stop sneaking away, you might try buying me some goshdarn doggie crack, lady! Oh, and I will be home for dinner."

Miss Mattie Lynn: (Rolling her eyes at the youngsters) "They're both Idiots."

#70 ·
Kaos would have said.......I wanna go outside and play stick. Don't ever go to work again. Don't ever use the vacuum dragon again. I love you and I would give up my life for you....

#71 ·
Scarlett would ask "Why CAN'T I trample all the flowers to get to the critters under there?" "Why don't you take me with you?" "Do I have to have those icky drops in my eyes?" "How come I can't have what you're having for dinner?"

#73 ·
I have a feeling Corey would talk very fast and say as much as she could.

"Hey, so when I bring you the toy, tug on it, okay? It makes me sad when you don't tug on the toy. And can you take me to the pet store more often? The nice man there has treats. And thank you for taking my everywhere - I like being your guide dog - but don't take me to the museum again. That was boring. Oh, and can we visit your mom's house again? I like running around her yard and chasing the tennis ball. Can we have more tennis balls?"

#74 ·
Aweeee! I love this question.
Emma would most likely take after my husband and not same much except what she needs to say. She actually tells us a great deal thru her eyes and expressions.
Emma: "I love all four of you more than I love myself. You are so good to me and thank you for this life. When I leave for Heaven I will still watch over you and wait for us to be together again. I will never stop chasing the cats so it's pointless to get frustrated over this. If I could blush I would now...mom & dad, never...ever...leave me in your room again when you have your "alone" time, that one time you forgot I was in there scared the &hit out of me. Lastly, stop calling me a dog...seriously I am not a dog."

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#75 ·
Banjo-

"S'up? So, uh, wanna rub behind my ears? Yeah, right there. Okay, so i was patrolling the yard and saw that the fence is in disepair on the western quadrant, fix that eh? You know I can open the fridge? Yeah, easy-peasy, but I don't cause that would be naughty. Your socks are tasty. Hey, you stopped rubbing my ears."

Peppy-

"(effect a Dutch accent here) Kong, throw ze Kong! Throw it I say! Banjo can open the fridge and he won't do it for me. Kong? Where iz eet? Where iz Banjo? Leave my ears alone you Yankee devil".

#77 ·
What Cora would say

What Cora would say would depend on what I was doing
Cleaning house: at my heels says, "mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom." Over and again until I stop and played with her, then she would say "ha ha got you again".
Taking a break: "nope not happening we are going to play"
When she is taking a break: "mom sit down with me so I can lay on you"
All other times: "okay so you suck because you left me to go to work again, I know it's only a couple of times a week you actually have to leave the house to work but you still suck. I will forgive you though if you let me stand in between your lets so you can scratch my back. Then your going to have to chase me through the house, and then we can play with my toys. Oh hi dad glad your home too, back to mom"
When I have to repair or throw away hers destroyed toys: "come on mom isn't better I chewed my toys and not the couch."

#78 ·
Carly:
"here's my toy. here's my ball. here's another toy. where did my ball go? here's another ball". (it never ends)

Sage:
"why can't I eat the cat? why can't we send Russell back? why can't I be an only dog? why do ALL the toys belong to Carly and Russell??" (poor Sagey)

Russell:
"oh, I'm sorry, I had no idea that I wasn't supposed to do that. Not a problem, all you had to do was ask". (most polite puppy EVER)

#80 ·
Gypsy would most likely say "What do you mean by 'No'? Well, you are not the boss of me. Oh, wait, scratch my belly, please? Please give me a belly rub. Ah, that's it. Yes!"

#81 ·
I can't even imagine...something along the lines of, "Scratch my bum scratch my bum I love you I love you hey what was that outside I hope it was a bird let me go check and whine at it for a bit maybe it will fly in to my mouth ok I'm back hey why aren't you scratching my bum."

#83 ·
The other night it was

"why am i in this crate? did you know an outside cat is in here? it's in that crate right across from me. LOOK! LOOK! right there in the crate! hey you cat, why are you in here. mom...mom...there's a cat in here"

Actually that went on for close to an hour.

#84 ·
Lol..last week I was at pet smart with Dexter and took him over to the rescue cat section for the first time. He was sniffing around when a large cat hissed and pounced at him from behind the glass. He jumped back and looked at me like " hey mom, there's a vicious animal in there"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.