German Shepherds Forum banner

If your dog could talk for 1 min what would he/she say to you?

72K views 160 replies 132 participants last post by  ADogCalledQuest 
#1 ·
If your dog could talk what do you think he/she would say to YOU? :)

#30 ·
Finn: "Mom...mom! Work, let's work, I wanna work! Oooh! Ball, throw the ball, please throw the freaking ball! I love you, ooh, deer! Oooh! Human! Oooh! Scratch my butt so I can do the butt dance, now, let's work!!"

#32 ·
Me... Hey bud how are ya doing?....Jonas...I wanna play with my truck....Me..Have you been good today?...Jonas....I wanna play with my truck....Me... Hello Ginger How are you today?....Ginger...I want a treat....Me...You want a belly rub...Ginger....I want a treat, and a belly rub and the punk wants to play with his truck.....Me.... Ok let me get you something to eat...Jonas....I dont want to eat! I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TRUCK!!!....Ginger...Oh dear god, let him play with his truck.​

#33 ·
8.30 pm: *sniff sniff* I smell food
9.00 pm: why is my food not yet ready??
9.01 pm: seriously? this again? how come I never get wat u eat? I want YOUR food! Give it to me NOW or else I'll bug u when ur having dinner! *sly smile*

#34 ·
Hmm, what would Gunner say??!!

Gunner: "Seriously Mom, close the computer thingy and let's go outside and play. Then you can give me some peanut butter. I like peanut butter.
Oh darn, really Mom, the camera again?" :rolleyes:

#38 ·
Fiona: I hate your stupid iPad. Pay attention to me. Are you going to leave me again? Is that the person who is going to take me when you are gone? Can I hide behind your legs? I like laying on your feet, do not move. Sorry I cannot sleep with you, I have to guard the house at night.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#40 ·
Dusty (my cat): Moooommmm Feed me! I'm starving!!! (feed him, and one bite and hes good) OMG you have a cup of ice water! Gimme gimme gimme!!! i want that ice cold water! my water bowl is not good enough...mom!!!!

Gunnar: Get the kitty get the kitty get the kitty. ok mom I'm done lets cuddle on the couch. ok now let me bite your hands if not i'm gonna bite your ankles while you try and walk away. Mom play with me. wheres dad he throws the ball better then you do!

#41 ·
Rub my belly
feed me
play with me
give me treats
to me: why are you going to work and leaving me
to husband: take me for a walk
nap time
play time
feed me
to husband: take me for a walk
to me: ooh you're back, let's play
brush my teeth - love to eat that poultry toothpaste
let's play
give me treats
sleep time

#46 ·
I think he would say something like "Thank you. I know you're trying your hardest, and I know I am a pain in your butt sometimes, but I really love you and I think you're doing a great job. Now please, can I have a goodie and go sniff that cat outside?!?!?"

#47 ·
"Ma, when are we going to play with the red ball outside? Now? Can we go right now? Ma, now? Here, I'll show you where the door is. Ma, here's the door. Are we going now? Please, Ma, mama?....PAPA IS HOME!!!!! Papa, when are we going to play with the red ball outside? Now? Can we go right now? now? Here, I'll show you where the door is. Here's the door. Are we going now? Please...pleeeease..."

#49 ·
Grim: I heard you say that I need a bath. Do you remember the loud displeasure I voiced during the entire last bath? Try it again and see what you get. ;) I really want to do things my way. Is that hard to understand for you? I'd prefer to do things all on my own, without a leash attached. Can you do that? Have you noticed I like to work for my kibble? Keep that up, great move! I love you. Thank you for putting up with who I am. I put up with who you are. Even if you fail in our efforts to get somewhere, that's OK with me. We're a team. We'll sink or swim together. I'll put in all the effort I can, just to see you happy and hear you say "good boy"!

#50 · (Edited)
Pet me, pet me, love me, no, don't pay attention to dad, pay attention to me! Play tug, tug, tug....oh, snuggle, that feels good, rub my ears...play, let's play! Treats? Oh, boy, treats? Time to eat, feed me! Lets play again, now? Rub my belly, scratch my head, love you!:wild:
Then: Dad, your turn! Play tug with me! Grr, grrrr..see how much fun this is! Oh you got it away from me, throw it, throw it! Play tug! You can't cuddle mom, have to cuddle me! Pay attention to meeee!
Ok, where's my antler? I'll go chew on that for a few minutes. Hold it for me please while I chew?

#54 ·
I wish I could say something warm and fuzzy like how much they love me, how lucky they are to be living with me ... BUT knowing the Hooligans as well as I do ... they'd say in unison:

I'M HUNGRY ... LET'S EAT ... WHAT'S FOR DINNER????

#55 ·
Shasta would probably tell me right now to stop getting sick and stop sticking her in her crate when i'm not feeling good to keep her off me so i can breath lol

#57 ·
Well I have had the girls ,Chevy and Thunder for2 weeks. They would say ' put that boy in the basement ,bring us up there. Thunder would say" Make Chevy stop grumbling" and Chevy would say" make Thubnder stop stepping on me."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.