German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Watch and Learn - Member Training Videos (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/watch-learn-member-training-videos/)
-   -   Anybody have training videos of their dogs? (moved to training videos) (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/watch-learn-member-training-videos/422938-anybody-have-training-videos-their-dogs-moved-training-videos.html)

Airman1stclass 03-11-2014 08:43 PM

Anybody have training videos of their dogs? (moved to training videos)
 
Just wondering if any of yall have videos of your dogs stages of training in OB, Agility, Bite work anything really. Just would like to see how well trained you guys and gals have your pups/dogs are.

SuperG 03-11-2014 09:02 PM

I did.....but my dog ate it.
Sorry....couldn't help myself.

Hopefully, I'll be able to have some video of my dog doing her thing in the future...ball's in my court.

SuperG

Airman1stclass 03-11-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperG (Post 5179442)
I did.....but my dog ate it.
Sorry....couldn't help myself.

Hopefully, I'll be able to have some video of my dog doing her thing in the future...ball's in my court.

SuperG

I actually believed you for a little bit. Well hopefully you can add some soon. Just would like to see how trained everyone on the forum dogs are.

SuperG 03-11-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airman1stclass (Post 5179522)
I actually believed you for a little bit. Well hopefully you can add some soon. Just would like to see how trained everyone on the forum dogs are.

I'm guessing it's the entire spectrum.....from completely unruly GSDs to incredibly well trained ones. I watch videos on occasion of Sieger events to remind me how capable this breed is....and of course, it is a good reminder of how vitally important the human component/effort is. My dog's failings at the end of the day is simply my failing.

SuperG

gsdsar 03-11-2014 09:53 PM

I don't ever take video. But maybe I will. Not that my boy is super well trained at the moment, but it's a work in progress.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

hunterisgreat 03-11-2014 09:56 PM

I don't post videos publicly

Airman1stclass 03-11-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsdsar (Post 5179682)
I don't ever take video. But maybe I will. Not that my boy is super well trained at the moment, but it's a work in progress.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App

You should. So people like me can learn. I can watch as many training videos on YouTube but the chance that I can talk to the person who uploaded the video is slim to none. I know I would benefit from them and everyone is capable of asking questions with much better chances of getting them answered.

Airman1stclass 03-11-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterisgreat (Post 5179698)
I don't post videos publicly

Why not? Don't want anyone to know your secrets aye? Jk. Do you sell your videos?

hunterisgreat 03-11-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airman1stclass (Post 5179746)
Why not? Don't want anyone to know your secrets aye? Jk. Do you sell your videos?

No I don't sell them lol. Many times people in my videos either explicitly request not to be posted online, or the nature of the training is likely to be misunderstood and I have no desire to spend time explaining or defending a training technique most people have no understanding of

Airman1stclass 03-11-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterisgreat (Post 5179834)
No I don't sell them lol. Many times people in my videos either explicitly request not to be posted online, or the nature of the training is likely to be misunderstood and I have no desire to spend time explaining or defending a training technique most people have no understanding of

Well that's understandable. Would be some really good info for begginers (like me) lol. But I understand.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2