EASY! How to Post Pics from PetFinder UPDATED! - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Default re: EASY! How to Post Pics from PetFinder UPDATED!

Does this method include all the petfinder info or just post the pic. someone complained before that if the dog has a petfinder page then whoever is posting should post that info as well, not just the link. I just end up copying and pasting stuff to post it.
http://www.everycolorgsd.petfinder.com
gsdcentral is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2010, 10:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Rescues Rule Administrator

UPDATE - This new board allows us to just copy and paste the whole petfinder page into the text box and it will look EXACTLY like the petfinder page!

Just take the extra "stuff" out.

Try it out in the web testing area at the bottom. It is super convenient. Here is one - all I did was highlight, copy and paste:

Heidi
German Shepherd Dog

Medium Adult Female Dog

Click to see
full size

Printer friendly
Email a friend
Enlarge photo

More About Heidi

"Heidi" is the quintessential southern bell. As is only proper since she hails from South Carolina. She is a petite 8-9yr old, prances when she walks and is VERY camera shy, I have only one good picture and that is of her sleeping....the rest are of her hiding (in my bedroom, behind the wood stove...etc...) from the camera or making a quick exit ! "Heidi" has been a dream right from her arrival. She was introduced to our other 7 dogs, ranging in age from 11 yrs to 3 yrs and from males to females with not even a growl. She is definitely a woman's dog, following me wherever (including the shower !) I may go, however she will curl up with anyone who happens to be on the couch. I think "Heidi" would truly fit into almost any household, mine is very busy and she seems unbothered by it all. She is good with all the cats and my older kids
For more information on Heidi, please contact her foster mom Tonya at richlanddco@frontiernet.net
Spayed: Yes
UTD on Vaccines: Yes
Heartworm Test Results: Negative
Heartworm Preventative: Yes
Flea/Tick Preventative: Yes
Microchipped: Will Be prior to adoption
Housebroken: Yes

Heidi is up-to-date with routine shots, house trained and spayed/neutered.

My Contact Info

Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.