German Shepherds Forum banner

Kearney, Nebraska His name is Ed and only has until the 15th

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  cricketsmom 
#1 ·
I am from Handicapped Pets and we are working hard to find Ed a foster, a temporary boarding or a furever home.

He's beautiful and sweet dispositioned and has a medical issue which could well be temporary. His owner has chosen to have him put down, but has agree to wait until Monday.

Please take a look at this link complete with pictures. I will be close to the computer all weekend watching my email, this site and Handicapped Pets if anyone has any suggestions or is interested in him. Our members have a great transport group so that can be arranged.

Help Care for Cats, Dogs, and Animals • View topic - German Shepherd in Kearney, NE area has until Feb 15th

Thanks very much!

Christine

#6 ·
I think a spot for him can be found, but it may take some time. It sounds like the vet really cares and does not want him to be shuffled around, which is a good thing. If the vet allows him to stay another 1-2 weeks, he may be on the mend by then. It is probably not the best idea to transport him right now anyway, both because of physical activity and stress.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.