German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Training Our Puppy (basic) (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/training-our-puppy-basic/)
-   -   So anyone else got their 5 m old trained like this? (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/training-our-puppy-basic/456650-so-anyone-else-got-their-5-m-old-trained-like.html)

MaggieRoseLee 06-03-2014 10:37 AM

So anyone else got their 5 m old trained like this?

:wild:

K9POPPY 06-03-2014 11:09 AM

I am speechless- WOW!!! What a dog, truly amazing!!!!!! Bob

misslesleedavis1 06-03-2014 11:19 AM

Wow!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Athena'sMom 06-03-2014 11:41 AM

Wow!!!

LaRen616 06-03-2014 11:50 AM

First of all, that puppy is gorgeous! :wub:

It's amazing too! Wow. I can't even teach my 11 month old puppy half of that stuff!

DJEtzel 06-03-2014 01:25 PM

I really like some of Silvia Trkman's stuff- awesome!!

Liesje 06-03-2014 01:48 PM

Real nice! I like the demonstration of age-appropriate agility.

scarfish 06-03-2014 02:15 PM

prolly any GSD can do that at 5 months if owned by someone with no job and no life other than turning their dog into a circus monkey or a programmed robot. that person should work at seaworld or ringling bros and let the dog experience being a puppy. i strongly believe in training, but there is a line that when crossed, the training is solely for you to show off your robot on youtube and not in the best interest of the dog. kinda like the parent that forces their kids into spelling bees. let the kid be a kid and teach it what it needs to know, same with puppies.

bill 06-03-2014 02:32 PM

Well it was OK would have been better if you blindfolded the dog. Just kidding! That was great" good dog and training" excellent job

Scar fish you can train a dog to do about anything" if you show the time everyday" you don't have to be unemployed! Bill

Stahl my boy!

CroMacster 06-03-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarfish (Post 5596562)
prolly any GSD can do that at 5 months if owned by someone with no job and no life other than turning their dog into a circus monkey or a programmed robot. that person should work at seaworld or ringling bros and let the dog experience being a puppy. i strongly believe in training, but there is a line that when crossed, the training is solely for you to show off your robot on youtube and not in the best interest of the dog. kinda like the parent that forces their kids into spelling bees. let the kid be a kid and teach it what it needs to know, same with puppies.

Yea, might as well set the dog free! Let it be a dog......are you kidding me? That dog appears to be having a blast! These dogs are born to work and this video show's the potential that these dogs have. It also shows the ability of the trainer.

The joke my trainer says often is, a mal isn't a mal if it doesn't have MR3 by it's 1st birthday.