She pissed again on my floor today. I was so mad and frustrated. God, it's just so unbelievably annoying.
You should be mad, frustrated and annoyed with yourself, not her. She's just a baby.
- She's either crated or leashed to you when loose.
- Take her out immediately after eating and drinking.
- If she doesn't go, take her out about 5-10 minutes after.
- Take her out immediately after playing. Playing seems to stimulate their bladder and bowels.
- Get Crate Games dvd and teach her there is value on the crate.
- If you let her out of the crate when she's crying and whining then you have taught her that behavior will get her attention.
- Control when she gets water so you can take her out. She doesn't need full access to it if you are making sure she's getting plenty.
- Carry lots of cookies when taking her out.
- Give going potty a command. "Get Busy" "Go Potty" "Pee" whatever.
- When you leave to take her out say Let's go (whatever your command is) so she starts to associate the door with going out.