I am pretty confused by some of your post but I will do my best though I am NO expert by any means!
Firstly was the mother a GSD? There are all white GSDs I am curious just to know if its pure GSD or a mix.
First of all training an 8 week old is not simple and things will not come easy at that age. They will get the hang of it just don't get fustrated if he isnt getting it all right away.
LOL @ he bites when he is awake.. That is everyones complaint about their GSD from 8 weeks until about 4-6 months. Sometimes it is even longer. You answered your question in your own post.. He is Teething. There is NO WAY to stop this... It is why the GSDs are referred to as Landsharks, FurryGators etc.. The small rocks thing is a phase. Mine would eat everything he saw because it was new smells and sites and experiences for him.
ok and for your numbered questions:
1. how to stop him? wait about 4-5 months and he will stop himself. indulge him with chew toys, ice cubes, stuff he is allowed to chew on because for 4-5 months average, he will chew any and everything.
2. this one confuses me... Training him will take time, reinforcement and practice. I am not sure which country you are in but I am sure there are dog trainers there and I would suggest getting formal trainers from people who do it for a living rather than watching videos and reading books and attemptin to do it on your own. Classes are a great way to socialize and teach. at 8 weeks he is not going to do everything you say, he has to learn the command words and what they mean. this takes time (could be a long time too) before he gets them all and perfects them. He plays around all the time because he is a curious baby and at this point he wants to eat play poop and sleep.
3. I don't know what tongs are. I hope you don't mean tongues because I have NO CLUE how to answer that. Some clarification is needed here.
4. this will come with training, right now he is likely scared of the leash. we kept one on our puppy all the time while out of the crate to get him used to it. He is 6 months and doesnt chew it at all and more.
5. I don't feed raw so I can not help here but there are plenty of raw threads on the forum as well as feeding guides if you search for them here. again at 8 weeks, you will have to wait he will grow like a plant in no time.
I am curious wh you don't want to use a crate? this can be your best friend with a GSD pup. it eventually becomes his sanctuary. And you say in a month he will live outside, what are the conditions for him out there. I am not sure this is a good idea but I am not in your situation so I dont know. Does he have a dog house, room to run, things to play with. I think outside alone for a 3 month old puppy may not be the best interest of the pup but I have always had inside dogs so I don't really know. Maybe someone with more experience will answer that part for you. I hope it helps some, welcome to the forums. If you have specific questions try doing searches of the forums first. There are a TON of answers on here already! Good luck!
Thanks a Lot!..
I live in Mauritius and the climate is generally hot.
In our country dogs are not well-treated most of the times and you know that 99% of the dogs live outside in their dog house.
Some of them are usually attached their whole life to a METALLIC leash.
Many of them feed on left-overs. But these dogs are so aggressive that you cannot have access to the proprietor house.
Dogs are used to keep our house.
But for me, I would like to train my do and to be his best friend.
But he will also need to guard the house at night.
I will let him to stay in the house when we will be back home until night.
Tongs are Kind of Shoes
His Mother is NOT a GSD!!... It is a mix dog.
Cooper have like white socks at the end of his paws.
But the total colour is changing.
I will get him train in some good Training Centre for Dogs.